Thread: Best Legendaries for Metal, Fire, Magic?

Best Legendaries for Metal, Fire, Magic?

Hi,
    I just want to know which Legendary is the best for Metal, Fire and Magic.

For Metal I am confusing between Timerion and Metalhead
    For Fire I am choosing between General Darmith and Greedy Dragon
    For Magic, IDK I am using Uru but he is not too good.

Beside the monsters I listed above, any recommend for the best Metal, Fire, Magic Legendary?

I also concern about Atum Or Brontes.

Thank you.
    Last edited by IkerN; 04-20-2017 at 07:35.

All monsters that you mentioned are really good.

Metal: I use metalhead on defense and either metalhead or timerion on offense. Hackster is also good but i don't have him.

Fire: it's darmith or shallinar on defense. Greedy is ok on offense, especially if you don't have shallinar

Magic: I'm a huge fan of Eggeater

Fire:
    5. General Darmith
    4. Dracontium
    3. Greedy Dragon
    2. Shallinar
    1. Megaosetum

Metal:
    5. Draza
    4. General Holter
    3. Annihilator R2
    2. Metalhead
    1. Timerion

Magic:
    5. White Pandalf
    4. Violet
    3. Eggeater
    2. Galante
    1. Uru

My picks for the top FIVE of each. Hope this hepls!

The answers are purely based on opinion, but I'll chime in. In terms of "best" I like to think of a monster that can hold up on both offense and defense, yielding the most bang for the buck.

Excluding VIPs:

Fire - Shallinar. Stun Immunity makes her near unstoppable in the Fire element, and Extra Turn + Double Damage is OP. She has a strong special type and 0 CD Fire attack so she can take out both elements herself.

Metal - This one varies widely on offense and defense. I still feel Metalhead brings one of the most to the table, as he can hold up well on offense and defense. Hackster for sure deserves mention here, as the disruption he causes on both offense and defense is incredibly powerful.

Magic - Another one that varies widely. Generally the Immune to Possession ones are favored, as they can hold up on defense too. I've always been impressed with Malair, but Eggeater and Galante/Violet are all up there. I think Vanitus will prove to be a great one too when we see him ranked more. Uru is great and breaks the possession immunity mold with his AoE stun, so long as you can give him full speed.
    Last edited by MarshallTheBeef; 04-20-2017 at 15:24. Reason: Resolved Shallinar transgender confusion

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallTheBeef View Post
    The answers are purely based on opinion, but I'll chime in. In terms of "best" I like to think of a monster that can hold up on both offense and defense, yielding the most bang for the buck.

Excluding VIPs:

Fire - Shallinar. Stun Immunity makes him near unstoppable in the Fire element, and Extra Turn + Double Damage is OP. He has a strong special type and 0 CD Fire attack so he can take out both elements himself..
    Shallinar is a girl.
    Other than that, I agree she is the best in her element.

Metal: even though I love Metalhead I can't look past Timerion. My first choice for offense at any time. Metalhead is probably better for defense, but ... gets stop timed by Timerion all the time. Holter is a good option as well. Not as versatile as Metalhead, but hits very hard and has a chance of resisting stop time.

Magic: many, many good options here. Galante would probably be my # 1 choice, for his speed, stamina dump, AOE blind, total damage reduction and possession skills (though often not so useful against other magic monsters). And since you will need him for breeding events anyway ...
    Resurrection of AMAB

Quote Originally Posted by Ekto Gamat View Post
    Shallinar is a girl.
    Bah I'm terrible with that. Fixed and note the edited Reason on my post above. :P

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Tephra for fire yet.

But I would say Metalhead (always 460 gems in the shop, even when on sale, lol what a disgrace) and Hackster for Metal, Timeron is good defensively but doesn't offer anything else.

Magic would have to be Eggeater, and I really really love Gretchen. Upper Level Elixir first move, means all attacks reflect back to enemy for 2 turns, and then later in the fight Beetle Toe Potion which regenerates all allies for multiple turns. It is a great combination, especially if you put life runes on her so she lasts longer in battle.

Ho,
    Thank you for your helps.
    I see Shallinar is a very nice dmg dealer but she doesnt have any control skill like stun or daze.
    Compare between Greedy and Megaosetum , I see they have similar skills, but Greedy has stamina leak effect.
    So I am not sure which one of these 3 would be the best.

Any recommendation for Light and Earth after Ingvar and Atum?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clackers View Post
    I am surprised nobody has mentioned Tephra for fire yet.

But I would say Metalhead (always 460 gems in the shop, even when on sale, lol what a disgrace) and Hackster for Metal, Timeron is good defensively but doesn't offer anything else.

Magic would have to be Eggeater, and I really really love Gretchen. Upper Level Elixir first move, means all attacks reflect back to enemy for 2 turns, and then later in the fight Beetle Toe Potion which regenerates all allies for multiple turns. It is a great combination, especially if you put life runes on her so she lasts longer in battle.

Well I'm sure somebody would mention him if he weren't basically a new Vadamagma... who cant be ranked easily... he hits hard, very hard but is slow like vada, and only runes can up his stats because he isn't breedable like vada.

-For Fire element, Its Shallinar no question, she is immune to stun, uniquely, has extra turn 2x dmg, which can honestly take out whatever monster of your choosing with flame piercer, or flaming tackle, which has burn, or she can clean up, with her low dmg burn AoE, her stats are great too.

-Magic, I must say Galante is my top choice, then violet, after that, Eggeater, and due to team shop prior availability, Shannara was a good hitter choice as well.

-For Metal, it falls down to Timerion(no explanation needed), Metalhead, an easy grab due to many breeding events.
    Predaking- Leader of the Predacons, an ancient Cybertronion Race

Quote Originally Posted by PredakingX View Post
    Well I'm sure somebody would mention him if he weren't basically a new Vadamagma... who cant be ranked easily... he hits hard, very hard but is slow like vada, and only runes can up his stats because he isn't breedable like vada.

-For Fire element, Its Shallinar no question, she is immune to stun, uniquely, has extra turn 2x dmg, which can honestly take out whatever monster of your choosing with flame piercer, or flaming tackle, which has burn, or she can clean up, with her low dmg burn AoE, her stats are great too.

-Magic, I must say Galante is my top choice, then violet, after that, Eggeater, and due to team shop prior availability, Shannara was a good hitter choice as well.

-For Metal, it falls down to Timerion(no explanation needed), Metalhead, an easy grab due to many breeding events.
    Hi,
    Thanks for the help.
    Now I am considering between Darmith and Shallinar.

Shallinar x2 dmg + extra turn is great, and the aoe skill that lower enemies's Fire resistance.
    But her Fire Storm AoE skill has lower damage than the Final Flare AoE skill of Darmith (30 compare to 45).

And her base Damage is lower than Darmith.
    So I wonder which one can wipe the enemy's team with AoE skill faster.
    My build is X runes 2 str 1 spd.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IkerN View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the help.
    Now I am considering between Darmith and Shallinar.

Shallinar x2 dmg + extra turn is great, and the aoe skill that lower enemies's Fire resistance.
    But her Fire Storm AoE skill has lower damage than the Final Flare AoE skill of Darmith (30 compare to 45).

And her base Damage is lower than Darmith.
    So I wonder which one can wipe the enemy's team with AoE skill faster.
    My build is X runes 2 str 1 spd.
    Thanks
    Oh, actually, it is best to go with 0 cooldown Flaming tackle, extra turn skill, flame piercer, and the damaging aoe, the aoe that weakens the enemies fire resistance isn't worth a turn. Shallinar is a better dps than Darmith as she can OHKO about any monster you need her to unless they have 3 life runes which is rare, Darmith cannot do that

Quote Originally Posted by PredakingX View Post
    Oh, actually, it is best to go with 0 cooldown Flaming tackle, extra turn skill, flame piercer, and the damaging aoe, the aoe that weakens the enemies fire resistance isn't worth a turn. Shallinar is a better dps than Darmith as she can OHKO about any monster you need her to unless they have 3 life runes which is rare, Darmith cannot do that
    I have X runes, but which one suit for her?
    2 dmg 1 spd?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallTheBeef View Post
    Bah I'm terrible with that. Fixed and note the edited Reason on my post above. :P

Lol, I can imagine it doesn't help she is in the same chapter as Joppers in the Female Book. :/
    Resurrection of AMAB

Ho,
    Thank you for your helps.
    I see Shallinar is a very nice dmg dealer but she doesnt have any control skill like stun or daze.
    Compare between Greedy and Megaosetum , I see they have similar skills, but Greedy has stamina leak effect.
    So I am not sure which one of these 3 would be the best.

Any recommendation for Light and Earth after Ingvar and Atum?

Thank you.
    Why do you need control skill stunt or daze since she can OHKO? 🤔🤔

I have X runes, but which one suit for her?
    2 dmg 1 spd?
    Thanks
    Yes, I use IX runes and that setup can, unless she misses, take out any single ranked legendary, or sometimes wipe a team with low life, it is amazing.

Shallinar: stun immune: can't be denied by other fires and most of earths, extra turn move can by pass possession, 0 cd moves counters timerion, high special damage attack can take out other fires. she doesn't need stuns because she can one hit kill best denial is knocking them out (credit to whoever said that statement before)

her aoe fire after the double damage boost does a lot still. and as other said skip on the sticky lave moe, it's a wated turn.

-----

Magic:
    Hitters:
    Malair is an awesome hitter, better than Shannara at equal runes and ranks and is possess immune
    Learnean is versatile, at equal runes his moves do more damage than Shannara despite her higher power stat because of the higher %s he has on his moves.

Deniers:
    I love Eggeater, he is my favorite. there are faster monsters but, aoe possess, aoe blind + burn, 0 cd stun, poison/nightmares, make him very versatile able to dish out damage with the status effects and deny. His possess immuninty and his pretty good health make him tough to take out as well

Mr Scratch and Super Tomato are 2 new comers with identical speed (superior to eggeater), and they combine stamina drains and possessing (but unlike Eggeater no damage over time effects, direct stun or blind) while Galante Junior has possess, stamina drains and a stun. Also worth considering
    Join Team Tenacious Kingdom, active, organized team, utilizes speed charts. Runes 5 to 10. 300+ war coins. for more information: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?425336-Terror-Kingdom-looking-for-players