Thread: Im sick of this.

Angry Im sick of this.

I can't even count how many times i've lost a Heroic Race for this problem. Everytime i open my game, everything load somewhat normally (many dragon sprites don't load as well as towers or even entire islands). If there's a Heroic Race going on, it lets me enter ONE TIME, but for the rest of the day, no matter how many times i try to open the event, it just won't let me, i constantly get the "be patient, island loading" thing, and im really getting tired of this, i could have won every single one of the races, but just for this constant, stupid bug/glitch/whatever, i can't. ¿Anyone with the same problem? ¿Anyone has a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMoon View Post
    I can't even count how many times i've lost a Heroic Race for this problem. Everytime i open my game, everything load somewhat normally (many dragon sprites don't load as well as towers or even entire islands). If there's a Heroic Race going on, it lets me enter ONE TIME, but for the rest of the day, no matter how many times i try to open the event, it just won't let me, i constantly get the "be patient, island loading" thing, and im really getting tired of this, i could have won every single one of the races, but just for this constant, stupid bug/glitch/whatever, i can't. ¿Anyone with the same problem? ¿Anyone has a solution?
    Sorry, have not had this issue in any of the races. I have no difficulty getting in or out of the race and I log on several times a day.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

So other than DC, is your internet connection stable and consistent in loading up other games and or sites? When sprites and islands load up slowly its usually an internet connection issue, in my experience.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    So other than DC, is your internet connection stable and consistent in loading up other games and or sites? When sprites and islands load up slowly its usually an internet connection issue, in my experience.
    Yes, my connection is perfectly stable, there's no problem with it, i can load all games i have normally, except for this one.

Yes, my connection is perfectly stable, there's no problem with it, i can load all games i have normally, except for this one.
    Then uninstall and reinstall the app(only if it's connected to a Facebook account) and see if the issue still persists.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

What device are you playing on? Can you try a different mode, maybe Facebook on a desktop?
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules