Thread: Finding it impossible to beat Adventure Map boss level 140

Finding it impossible to beat Adventure Map boss level 140

That bloody Master Fong has 10x more life than my monsters, how the hell can I beat him?

I am level 70 or thereabouts with all my monsters.

I don't remember this node specifically but when you fight bosses, you can remove their life with certain specific attacks or DoT rather than just doing damage if your level is too low.

For example :

Little red furry cap has an attack that removes 25% of an enemy's life with 1 turn cd
    MMonster has an attack that removes 30% of an enemy's life and one that removes 20%
    No monster is immune to bleed or quicksand.
    If the monster has a regeneration skill like Master Fong, you can use Nexor/ROFL/Alces' pet negative healing as well.

If this isn't enough, maybe just wait until your monsters get to a higher level

Good luck!
    Last edited by tintum; 04-21-2017 at 11:57.

To cheese boss nodes:

1. Use Timerion's Equalizer if you can (it's kind of a wasted skill PVP wise to have though) on the primary enemy.
    2. Use Singularis's Paradox.
    3. Use a bleed with high survivability on your team. This will likely be a long drawn out battle just relying on bleeds though.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallTheBeef View Post
    To cheese boss nodes:

1. Use Timerion's Equalizer if you can (it's kind of a wasted skill PVP wise to have though) on the primary enemy.
    2. Use Singularis's Paradox.
    3. Use a bleed with high survivability on your team. This will likely be a long drawn out battle just relying on bleeds though.
    I tried it with Timerion's Equalizer, and it worked.

I don't have Singularis though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clackers View Post
    I tried it with Timerion's Equalizer, and it worked.

I don't have Singularis though.
    , gl with future adven map bosses, hp only gets greater, amount of immunities doubles, and strength increases, also they will become immune to equalize...
    Predaking- Leader of the Predacons, an ancient Cybertronion Race