Thread: Would you use a Monster Legends Chat Room?

Would you use a Monster Legends Chat Room?

The community seems to be getting bigger and stronger as of late. Would people be interested in chatting together in a chat location somewhere for a more "live" communication?

Would be interesting to gather people during content load times for ideas and such.
    Last edited by MarshallTheBeef; 04-21-2017 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallTheBeef View Post
    The community seems to be getting bigger and stronger as of late. Would people be interested in chatting together in a chat location somewhere for a more "live" communication?

Would be interesting to gather people during content load times for ideas and such.
    Groups like these already exist. Would be interested in joining one that mostly involves people from this forum. If it is 'just another' chat group: no thanks.
    Resurrection of AMAB

I would like to see chat packs included in Monster Legends so we can communicate with each other while we are battling (like in 8 Ball Pool).

However, as there is disgracefully no real time PVP in Monster Legends I guess this wouldn't work.

no, I have seen how these work They quickly turn to talks about anything but the game.
    Join Team Tenacious Kingdom, active, organized team, utilizes speed charts. Runes 5 to 10. 300+ war coins. for more information: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?425336-Terror-Kingdom-looking-for-players

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallTheBeef View Post

If it would stick to game talk, I support
    Predaking- Leader of the Predacons, an ancient Cybertronion Race

Just use discord

I'd join Marshall