Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get Robot + Paladin Dragons

How to get Robot + Paladin Dragons

This whole post has been updated with new info (3rd August)

Play Social Wars + Social Empires until you get lvl 10 in each

edit:-
    Quote Originally Posted by Haochen Gao View Post
    ok, just got a response to the support ticket. it said that you have to be at least level 15 to claim the promotion.
    So your level in Dragon City should be at least 15

I tried them - they are war games so I won't be playing any more

BUT it takes 1 hr in each game to get to lvl 10

Now you have to close these games once you get lvl 10

then open dragon city and click build

The 2 new dragons are on the 1st page and you have to have room in your hatchery to get them (they may or may not appear at this stage but don't worry)

Now it wont let you get the dragons so wait 2 minutes for the game to register
    your level and then close Dragon City (collect some gold while you wait)

open social empires - wait for 2 minutes or build something lol and close it
    open social wars - wait for 2 minutes or play a bit and close it

the 2 minute wait is so the games register your level as people have been closing
    the game too soon so the little extra wait is worth it

then open dragon city go to build and now you can get your new dragons

Robot+PaladinEggs.JPG

Robot egg on left - Paladin egg on right

Robot.JPGPaladin.JPG

Robot Dragon + Paladin Dragon

NOTE: Also read Brokenstar9 (admin) post 2 and also some of her replies
    in this thread
    Last edited by KathyJ; 08-03-2012 at 21:49.
    * - CONGRATULATIONS - *

Olympic Champions and Gold Medal Winners

Great Britain
    Jessica Ennis (Heptathlon)
    Mo Farah (5,000m AND 10,000m)

Jamaica's mens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)
    Usain Bolt (Jamaica) (100m ,200m, 4x100m relay)
    And USA womens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)

* - You were all AWESOME !!!! - *

Awesome explanation kathyJ. A lot of players are trying to figure this out. I'll redirect them here to see how many can make it work out.

Make sure when you collect them you are looking under the Egg section of the Build tool.

This is a step by step break down of kathyJ's explanation.
    This is exactly what players need to do to get their dragons

IF you are a NEW player to the other game(s):
    ~ Before entering DC enter SE/SW
    ~ Play to level 10+
    ~ Exit SE/SW
    ~ Enter DC & go to the Build: Egg section
    ~ Clear a spot(s) for the new egg(s)
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim
    ~ IF the notice tells you need to reach a level & asks if you'd like to play SE/SW, click YES.
    ~ Let SE/SW load completely
    ~ Refresh DC
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim... this will reward the egg now

If you are a CURRENT player level 10+:
    ~ Clear a spot(s) for the new egg(s)
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim
    ~ IF the notice tells you need to reach a level & asks if you'd like to play SE/SW, click YES.
    ~ Let SE/SW load completely
    ~ Refresh DC
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim... this will reward the egg now

Players will also need to be of a level to have the habitats available for the dragons, I believe it's about L15.

If you try to collect the egg(s) without hatchery space & the dragons disappear from your egg section. First check storage (I am not sure if it enters there or not since I had space open), 2nd refresh the game & see if they return to the store. If the answer is no, Sent Support a ticket about the problem. their link is found below your game or in my signature below.
    Last edited by brokenstar9; 08-02-2012 at 02:52.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

Tried, still giving me the 'You need to play SE till level 10' screen and I am

i had a similar issue of not being able to claim the eggs after being lvl 10 in both games so i did this.

cleared browsing data in chrome.

ran ccleaner also.

and after all the junk is gone reload the game and all is fine i got both eggs now.

even tho I personally refuse to play games just to get something in the one that I do, my son plays those other two games and just got the egg from one, at first it wouldnt give it to him and I told him to go out then back in to ea game and then he got his egg.......

Tried it not working for me.

well the SW one worked but the Social empires one still has not and I am well above level 10 in both games.

The paladin is a paladin bahamut ...
    I want a new Dragon

Still

F'n

Waiting......

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Rw View Post
    even tho I personally refuse to play games just to get something in the one that I do, my son plays those other two games and just got the egg from one, at first it wouldnt give it to him and I told him to go out then back in to ea game and then he got his egg.......
    Angie the dragons can still be breed.. the free option is just a faster way to get the egg for those that do not want to wait & do not mind playing the other games.
    Last edited by brokenstar9; 07-31-2012 at 05:57.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/

***!!!
    Last edited by Jerry999; 07-12-2013 at 03:29. Reason: cursing

brokenstar *** is the 411 on this retarded situation.
    Last edited by Jerry999; 07-12-2013 at 03:30. Reason: cursing

Where the f#$@! is my dragon.....

I too am still having problems. I've cleared by browser, ran a cleaner, I have one egg, but still can't get the social empires egg... the paladin I believe. I did play the game and got to level 10, though due to other pop-ups the level up window never appeared, maybe that is the problem. Even still if that is the case it needs fixed.

I never had to do any of the leveling for the Social war dragons since I am already level 42 but for some dumb reason the Social empires egg wont register and it's kinda pissing me off...

I've reported you penn, so hopefully we can get a admin in here that will do more than just deal with you, and get some damn answers on this stupid subject on where our paladin dragon is.

alright, so I just took some extra time and leveled up again. it does seem that to unlock the eggs it is connected with the level up window. Since I leveled up again, it did finally unlock the egg, so it makes sense that anyone should/could level up again, so that they can get the eggs.

Well I am still waiting for my dragon egg, hopefully you guys will fully resolve this situation before I get back from work. there is obviously something wrong with the communication between games and it need to be worked out before I can get my egg along with what appears a lot of players so please make this a high priority so you don't run into further problems if you deiced to incorporate this again further down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Johnson View Post
    alright, so I just took some extra time and leveled up again. it does seem that to unlock the eggs it is connected with the level up window. Since I leveled up again, it did finally unlock the egg, so it makes sense that anyone should/could level up again, so that they can get the eggs.
    but that still makes no sense for my case, I never leveled up in SW and I got that egg, but I need to level up on Social empires to get the egg,I am level 30 it'll take me at least a month of playing to get another level and that's bull$#!7

For those that previously players SE/SW, a level up would be needed to engage the program to read which gives out the eggs. Please try that & let me know your results.

Please also be patient while information is gathered when questions are asked. I am on a completely different time zone then HO, not to mention my responsibilities to the forum are time consuming themselves.

so Michael I went to check you logic, and got to level 31

still nothing....

Just did that Broken you can look at my last post to about me being level 30, the screen shot is there to prove it, and here's the new one.

This is a glitch and needs to be fixed. There shouldn't be a process involved when it comes to something like this as all it does is piss people off (like me for example) I tried two different methods involving the eggs to get the paladin one (don't want the robot one) and I STILL can't get the paladin one. Would someone kindly direct me to the easiest way to claim the egg without going through a convoluted system of crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminated View Post
    so Michael I went to check you logic, and got to level 31

still nothing....

Just did that Broken you can look at my last post to about me being level 30, the screen shot is there to prove it, and here's the new one.

Well that sucks, I tried. Sorry mate

It's okay Michael not your fault or is it..! J.K, it's a problem they are having I am just not gonna be happy if they tell me I have to get another level. because from the information I've gathered I should really have this egg.

i got both no prob didnt even take me long to level in both games

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast