Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How to get Robot + Paladin Dragons

dragon city Currently Known Issues

Quote Originally Posted by DC Currently Known Issues
    Not receiving SE/SW dragon - please try clicking on the Dragon City island from Social Empires or Social Wars & collecting the egg(s). If that does not work please contact support. Detailed Information can be found here. If none of this works, contact Support.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

well I guess I'm the only person who's being ignored because I've sent 2 tickets and they stay there for a week and noone answers. Let's see maybe they'll respond in some days or weeks. What I really hope is that the game developers fix this problem or patch it or something, cause many people have the same problem, it seems that servers do not connect properly

i have the same problem,i cant get the fossil dragon...im level 20 in dragon city,and reach lvl 21 in social wars but still no dragon...it always says i need to reach lvl 20 in social wars...dont make sense....now im lvl 19 in social empire working my way to lvl 20 so i can have the butterfly dragon...i hope you can fix this thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by heinerborle View Post
    well I guess I'm the only person who's being ignored because I've sent 2 tickets and they stay there for a week and noone answers. Let's see maybe they'll respond in some days or weeks. What I really hope is that the game developers fix this problem or patch it or something, cause many people have the same problem, it seems that servers do not connect properly
    You can always check back on your tickets through the email sent to the account associated with your Facebook account. You can always ask them for the status of your ticket if you do not hear something in a week. They also will sometimes ask you questions that need to be answered before they can make a fix.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/

I have too this problem way i cant get dragons in DC i get it in SE/SW and in DC i cant all the time just give me that play SE/SW

I tried doing all of the suggestions in this post and have still not gotten my Robot Dragon and I am up to level 17 in DC and level 11 in SW. I hated playing SW because I don't like games with guns, but I stuck with it to get the Robot Dragon and now I feel cheated. Anyone have any suggestions that actually work?

i have the same problem,i cant get the fossil dragon...im level 20 in dragon city,and reach lvl 21 in social wars but still no dragon...it always says i need to reach lvl 20 in social wars...dont make sense....now im lvl 19 in social empire working my way to lvl 20 so i can have the butterfly dragon...i hope you can fix this thx in advance

i just reposted this,so maybe i can get an answer

this is ridiculous, i have been waiting to get the robot dragon now since i hit level 12 in SW... I am now level 20 and still havent got it... tried to breed the dragon a few times but still havent got it... Can you please help me with this~??????
    BEST IN THE WORLD

bugged since the new patch with half food, less gold for dragons,...
    Until they decide to do sth against it, you can't get it.

No one I know got the dragons so far(~25 friends) after reaching the requested level.
    SP wants to ruin the game and they are very good in it.

Btw:
    You can forget the support:
    After 2,5 weeks a friend of mine still has no reponse to his ticket, so no one has to come with the support crap, no answer isn't very helpful.

I have the same problem, but with fossil dragon and now I am level 21 in social wars. Hopefully that is resolved once and for all these errors.

Not receiving SE/SW dragon - please try clicking on the Dragon City island from Social Empires or Social Wars & collecting the egg(s). If that does not work please contact support. Detailed Information can be found here. If none of this works, contact Support.
    Repeating for those that missed it.

i have tried everything i have read in the forum but still nothing happens im almost lvl22 in SW and going 20 on SE...pls fixed the bug...thanks

I had this problem, and I think if anyone having this problem is not lvl 15 on dc, get there first then try to get the dragons because the MOMENT that I reached 15, it worked.

i already have all 4 free dragons from SE and SW,all i did was being PATIENT to WAITING.I didnt blame anybody for the bug cause its nobody's fault.so guys have patience you'll get it later.TNX SOCIAL POINT

I ma having the same problem. I was able to get the paladin and the robot. then i worked harder on SE so I can get the Butterfly dragon but up to now I was not able to get it. I am already in Level 22 in SE and 21 in DC but no butterfly dragon. tried everything in here but to no avail. I also contacted support and all they do is merge my ticket with outdated tickets and then CLOSE it. Apparently, that is all the support I got. I messaged them again (for the 3rd time now and in capslock because it so frustrating that they are able to see my old tickets but do not really bother to help and read my tickets.)

Hoping to get an answer soon. I only played SE and SW for the dragons but it seemed bugged and support people are not being helpful.

im not getting either of them and im over lvl 10 in SE and SW and DC...
    can someone help me out how to get them ?><
    isnt there a fix or something for it?

Hi i am lvl 22 at social empires and canīt claim the butterfly dragon, i have tried relogging and everything but it wont work

Repeating for those that missed it.

i cant get to dragon city from se or sw cuz in both of this games i got the items from dc so i cant click on it again...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenstar9 View Post
    Awesome explanation kathyJ. A lot of players are trying to figure this out. I'll redirect them here to see how many can make it work out.

Make sure when you collect them you are looking under the Egg section of the Build tool.

This is a step by step break down of kathyJ's explanation.
    This is exactly what players need to do to get their dragons

IF you are a NEW player to the other game(s):
    ~ Before entering DC enter SE/SW
    ~ Play to level 10+
    ~ Exit SE/SW
    ~ Enter DC & go to the Build: Egg section
    ~ Clear a spot(s) for the new egg(s)
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim
    ~ IF the notice tells you need to reach a level & asks if you'd like to play SE/SW, click YES.
    ~ Let SE/SW load completely
    ~ Refresh DC
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim... this will reward the egg now

If you are a CURRENT player level 10+:
    ~ Clear a spot(s) for the new egg(s)
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim
    ~ IF the notice tells you need to reach a level & asks if you'd like to play SE/SW, click YES.
    ~ Let SE/SW load completely
    ~ Refresh DC
    ~ click on the dragon you need to claim... this will reward the egg now

Players will also need to be of a level to have the habitats available for the dragons, I believe it's about L15.

If you try to collect the egg(s) without hatchery space & the dragons disappear from your egg section. First check storage (I am not sure if it enters there or not since I had space open), 2nd refresh the game & see if they return to the store. If the answer is no, Sent Support a ticket about the problem. their link is found below your game or in my signature below.

I also found this : Issues with Obtaining

Obtaining the Paladin Dragon might not work if you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser. It does work if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox.

solucion a dragones

hola a todos bueno espero esto les sirva po que a mi si me sirvio jeje bueno aqui va

todos aqui tienen el mismo problema y es que no les dan los dragones correspondientes a los demas juegos bueno esto fue lo que yo hice

primero que nada yo ya tenia el nivel 19 el Social Wars y nivel 17 en Dragon City y seguian sin darme mi dragon robot asi que esto hice

sali de ambos juegos y me fui a configuracion de facebook, donde esta la opcion de aplicaciones aparecen todas las aplicaciones ya sean de juegos, test o lo que sea, bien, depues di clic en la "equis" que esta a un lado de la aplicacion de SW (es para eliminar la aplicacion) le das clic y te aparece una ventana en la cual seleccionas la opcion de eliminar el historial de la aplicacion, le dan que si y de ahi aceptar, la aplicacion y todo se eliminara,

ahora, despues me fui a DC y vi que el dragon metal no estaba, abri SW desde la aplicacion de DC, me aparecia que si deseaba jugar (como sino huviese jugado)y le di que si, aun estaba en mi mismo nivel, cerre SW y abri de nuevo DC, volvi a la opcion de los dragones y ahi estaba el dragon robot pero esta ves ya podia tomarlo (solo que aun no lo tome por que tenia el nidal lleno pero ya lo tengo disponible) bueno espero esto les ayude y sino es mucha molestia enserio les agradeceria que me dijeran si esta opcion les sirvio pues quisiera saber si tambien les sirvio a ustedes pues tambien batalle con esto y en verdad quiciera saber si sirve

este es mi faceboook http://www.facebook.com/aya.salujakaburagi?ref=tn_tnmn no les pido que me agregen (pero si lo hacen mejor ) solo les pido que me manden un mensaje avisandome que les sirvio, no se si servira con el otro juego pues la verdad no lo he jugado pero seria cuestion de checarlo de nuevo muchas gracias

Paladin & Robot Dragons Claim??

Hi Guys

Was wondering why I cannot claim my Paladin or Robot Dragons in Dragon City. It says I need to be Level 10 in both, which I am, but I still cannot claim the dragons.. What am I missing?? Can anyone please help me or let me know what I am doing wrong, cause when I click on the dragons, it just brings up a new screen saying I need to play the chosen game??

Thanks guys

contact support

here http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en

or try swiching browers
    I'm not in the forums anymore so please do not ask me for any help at all, it feels like It was a waste of time being here and I didn't feel like I was helping out the forums at all. this account might be deleted soon

hi my lvl in SW is 24 and my lvl in SE is 84 and i calim the 2 games dragons and robots but DC not working for me when i go to shop i found nothing

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    I AM able to get the dragons from SW/SE but my monster legends is 14 and i've still not been able to get the monstrous dragon
    In SW and SE I was able to get the prizes from Dragon city and the other social game (level 10) but nothing from monster legends

I ALSO play Dragon city and monster legends on IOS and its annoying to get the popups to play on IOS on the facebook game because it just trys to open my iTunes.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast