Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Empire Defense Strategy Guide

  1. #1
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832

    Empire Defense Strategy Guide

    If you have any tips on how to defend your Town Hall efficiently against all sorts of units, post it here.
    I love apples.

  2. #2
    Good topic xD
    I want a new Dragon

  3. #3
    Senior Member caleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hahaha yea right
    Posts
    3,241
    Sky towers in every corner of townhall plus regular towers.
    And always have towers around your empire.
    I used to have layers where every square of land would have a wall of towers then i made doorways and hallways.
    Ever since then i have never been defeated.
    if you have problem please visit this page and explain clearly your problem :
    [url]http://www.socialpoint.es/support/en[/url]
    Thank you and if u neeed help dont be afraid to message me or the other admins.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Social Point Community Forums
    Posts
    2,129
    This is long but works a treat. Leave one layer all around your empire, and eventually it gets filled with trees, No way in, No way out, unless the player cuts the trees
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

    "I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    Try building some ice towers next to your walls and regular towers. If you have 1 or 2 Fortress Killers (I have four, each placed on one side of my Hall.), place the ice tower infront of them as that would cancel their range, so if an SBD hits, you'd have it frozen in place AND the tower doing 300-400 dmg continuously while it's frozen!

    Add some tower boosters and protection dome to maximize your defense even better. I'll post a screenshot when I'm done.
    I love apples.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Social Point Community Forums
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Try building some ice towers next to your walls and regular towers. If you have 1 or 2 Fortress Killers (I have four, each placed on one side of my Hall.), place the ice tower infront of them as that would cancel their range, so if an SBD hits, you'd have it frozen in place AND the tower doing 300-400 dmg continuously while it's frozen!

    Add some tower boosters and protection dome to maximize your defense even better. I'll post a screenshot when I'm done.
    All well and good, Hell abyss works a treat on a defence like that
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

    "I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    My defense strategy:

    Fortress Killers on each 4 sides of Town Hall.

    Protection Domes next to fortress (max 4).

    Ice towers in front of each fortress.

    Dragon riders defending west side. Ether Messiahs defending east side. 4 SBDs defend North side. Gods (Elemental & Genesis) defend South side.

    This leaves most of the empire clean of units and you can access all of your resource buildings and misc. buildings faster.

    This also forces the enemy to have to destroy a hell lot of towers and walls to breach in, and then get frozen and ambushed by all of my forces at once.
    I love apples.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    143
    LvL 5 towers 2-3 rows around your entire empire. If they happen to get through that, then they will be in for a surprise, several water towers to wash away the enemies and buy time, surrounding my Town Hall, so it can give my other units time to get to the enemy units and destroy them, before they destroy the Hall. And seperate small force armies at each gate around my empire, Couple Legendary castles here and there.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kncokotaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    'MURRICA
    Posts
    3,176
    I just have 2 layer of towers, and at least 5 Castles, but I have a powerful defense for my Town hall, I will change my defense system later...
    It's good to be back!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Princess Pammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lost in cyber space
    Posts
    3,546
    I have a very simple but very effective defense on my empire. The only time I have been defeated was when a hacker attacked me on PVP. I didn't lose any units...the attacker lost 1, but the attacker had many SBD's lol was rather funny.

  11. #11
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pammie View Post
    I have a very simple but very effective defense on my empire. The only time I have been defeated was when a hacker attacked me on PVP. I didn't lose any units...the attacker lost 1, but the attacker had many SBD's lol was rather funny.
    Indeed it is.
    I love apples.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Princess Pammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lost in cyber space
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Indeed it is.
    Indeed it's funny, or indeed you attacked me.

  13. #13
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pammie View Post
    Indeed it's funny, or indeed you attacked me.
    How many SBD's does he have?
    I love apples.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Kncokotaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    'MURRICA
    Posts
    3,176
    I have now updated my empire, I have two more villagers, at least 30 new towers, and I have moved my homes and is currently making my empire look better. I am also looking forward a Storage, and several more castles, and sky towers. I have also bought another expansion (:

    I am also thinking of buying the Lizard Gladiator barracks
    It's good to be back!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Princess Pammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lost in cyber space
    Posts
    3,546
    Way to go Kncok!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kncokotaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    'MURRICA
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pammie View Post
    Way to go Kncok!
    It is some "minor" improvement

    On topic, I am now going to make a new defense system
    It's good to be back!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Princess Pammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lost in cyber space
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    How many SBD's does he have?
    Actually 4 SBD's, but that was not what classified the player as being a hacker nor will I tell you what it was that did.
    Off topic for a sec...I love when people try to crash my computer.
    Not accusing you either.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Kncokotaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    'MURRICA
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pammie View Post
    Actually 4 SBD's, but that was not what classified the player as being a hacker nor will I tell you what it was that did.
    Off topic for a sec...I love when people try to crash my computer.
    Not accusing you either.
    That sounds like a "minor" hacker, I once saw a guy with at least 10 Chock Norris, many gods, and several bahamuts
    It's good to be back!

  19. #19
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pammie View Post
    Actually 4 SBD's, but that was not what classified the player as being a hacker nor will I tell you what it was that did.
    Off topic for a sec...I love when people try to crash my computer.
    Not accusing you either.
    I currently possess 4 SBD's, but a few members on this forum have also claimed to have the same amount.

    I've played the quests a lot and used cash to get the Bahamuts.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 08-09-2012 at 04:40.
    I love apples.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by X5.452 View Post
    This is long but works a treat. Leave one layer all around your empire, and eventually it gets filled with trees, No way in, No way out, unless the player cuts the trees
    What about those that can fly over the trees? Also long advanced catapults can reach TH anywhere on the map.

  21. #21
    Senior Member ynrkakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Tal View Post
    What about those that can fly over the trees? Also long advanced catapults can reach TH anywhere on the map.
    Normal Advanced catapult only have 18 range. While 1 expansion area is 20 x 20.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I currently possess 4 SBD's, but a few members on this forum have also claimed to have the same amount.

    I've played the quests a lot and used cash to get the Bahamuts.
    Is it even possible to have more then 1 SBD??? I mean, does it resets once you purchased the 1st SBD? And how do you get RBD and GBD, you can acquire them only one time from "Units"...

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Social Point Community Forums
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tal View Post
    What about those that can fly over the trees? Also long advanced catapults can reach TH anywhere on the map.
    Those that can fly over are mere draggies, get destroyed before reaching the town hall, and you do have other defence Strategies to deal with the AC
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

    "I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Social Point Community Forums
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tal View Post
    Is it even possible to have more then 1 SBD??? I mean, does it resets once you purchased the 1st SBD? And how do you get RBD and GBD, you can acquire them only one time from "Units"...
    Yes it's possible, you have to purchase the RBG and the GBD, yet I can say The doctor didn't do that
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

    "I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

  25. #25
    Senior Member The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Doctor's TARDIS
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by X5.452 View Post
    Yes it's possible, you have to purchase the RBG and the GBD, yet I can say The doctor didn't do that
    How did you know?
    I love apples.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •