Thread: Any way to get rid of unwanted eggs in the hatchery?

Any way to get rid of unwanted eggs in the hatchery?

I have been trying to get a star dragon, but keep getting chameleons so I am wonder if there is any way to abort the hatching process so I don't have to wait 12 hours for a dragon I know I am not going to keep in the first place?

use gems to speed up, it's the only way

At the dragon kindergarden, taking care of baby dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanakar View Post
    I have been trying to get a star dragon, but keep getting chameleons so I am wonder if there is any way to abort the hatching process so I don't have to wait 12 hours for a dragon I know I am not going to keep in the first place?
    You can speed up the hatching with gems at any time. This is the main reason you can't abort or cancel hatching, a way for SP to earn money.

If you could skip the hatching of an egg, the game would be faster and would lose it's interest.
    Level: 42 (164,624,304 exp)
    Number of Dragons: 72
    Number of Habitats: 28/28
    Dragons Obtained: 213/234
    Rares Obtained: 7/7
    - ALL (Poo Included)
    Legendaries Obtained: 4/4
    - ALL.
    Pures Obtained: 5/7
    - Pure
    - Pure Earth
    - Pure Fire
    - Pure Water
    - Pure Plant
    - Pure Dark
    - (Pure Metal Egg)
    Uniques Obtained: 0/5
    Land Obtained: All.
    Combat World: League 47
    Stadium: Diamond Tournament LvL 4 (Max.)
    Hatchery: LvL 4
    Ultra Breeding Tree? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco Jorge View Post
    If you could skip the hatching of an egg, the game would be faster and would lose it's interest.
    Waiting for a Dragon to hatch, that I know I'm going to get rid of anyways, is about as interesting as waiting for paint to dry.

Then the modern hatcheries would be useless, and the game would get boring.
    If you have problems with the game contact SP here: http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en
    Send the URL of your Facebook Profile. Make sure you explain the problem clearly!

-----------

◕‿‿◕ (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    How are you doing? Because i'm a potato, potato, POOTAATOO! - William Potato

nope

there should be a way (breeding already serves as waiting time so no need to make it redundant) especially since there's no point keeping an egg which you know what is it and which you know your gonna get rid of, but the sobs who designed this didnt think so (or didnt think at all)

I've 3 mercury eggs I wanna get rid of (apparently seashell dragon has gone legendary or something, its impossible to get) & I gotta wait 12h for that

ps. maybe there's a cheat engine that can solve this
    Last edited by pulverizor2000; 08-13-2012 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by pulverizor2000 View Post
    nope

there should be a way (breeding already serves as waiting time so no need to make it redundant) especially since there's no point keeping an egg which you know what is it and which you know your gonna get rid of, but the sob who designed this thought otherwise

maybe there's a cheat engine that can do this
    Whatever you do, do NOT use cheat engines. They will ruin the fun of the game for you, causing you to start getting mad at the game, and you could get banned

Waiting for a Dragon to hatch, that I know I'm going to get rid of anyways, is about as interesting as waiting for paint to dry.
    watching paint dry must be considered interesting then, if you can cancel an egg from hatching, you lose gold and XP, if you wait for it to hatch put it in the kindergarten you gain xp, then you can sell it and gain gold, works ace on legend dragons, gives good xp and gold, not great but good enough
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

"I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

Have you tried using water + metal for the seashell? I got one my first try w/ that combo. Put water in the first position for the breeding. Good luck.

Banned
    It doesnt matter the position, its always the same lol

Try this combo: Nenufar (1st) + Metal (2nd). It's how I got my Seashell. I can't get Chameleon!

What does breeding combo's have to do with cancelling the eggs in hatchery, Keep in to topic
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

Some of the posters are having problems getting certain dragons, so they want to cancel the egg in the hatchery. I was just suggesting a combo for them to try for the dragon they want.

Its part of the game, really why cancel when the eggs normal give a nice amount of cash. Even at early levels the eggs don't last that long in the hatching area. Plus if you need more room upgrade and get more room. Don't use gems on rushing the hatching process just upgrade. If your max on upgrading than you will have to wait it out. Canceling an egg is losing money. I doubt even if they add the cancel button that you will still get the money for the egg. Plus it might even cost gems. Be careful what you wish for and be grateful for getting money from the eggs.

If your worried about not getting the right egg, it doesn't matter the order of how you place them in the breeding area. Its all luck and sometimes you get bad luck. Hope you have better luck
    Good Luck!! and Best Wishes on Successful Breading!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoness78 View Post
    Some of the posters are having problems getting certain dragons, so they want to cancel the egg in the hatchery. I was just suggesting a combo for them to try for the dragon they want.
    And that is off topic, you should state that to the member who posted and direct them to where they need to go, this forum is a shambles with comments that are not related to the topic, confusing the heck out of people that read the forum,

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoness78 View Post
    Try this combo: Nenufar (1st) + Metal (2nd). It's how I got my Seashell. I can't get Chameleon!
    k thx Ima try that
    at least that could get around the hatchery prob by avoiding the wrong combos

btw I got chameleon 1st try with just earth + electric, just luck I guess

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady5 View Post
    Have you tried using water + metal for the seashell? I got one my first try w/ that combo. Put water in the first position for the breeding. Good luck.
    nope, only gives mercury (5x in a row) so they prolly changed that
    Last edited by pulverizor2000; 08-14-2012 at 02:19.

Senior Member R-BX_Empire|Adhiya's Avatar
    what problem for waiting?

A LOYAL PLAYER OF DRAGON CITY FROM INDONESIA.
    BEAT ME

well stuck again with 3 useless eggs & gotta wait 12 f-ing hours just to get rid of them. and what useful gain out of all this? oh yeah that's right, nothing. YAY, WAITING! FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by pulverizor2000 View Post
    well stuck again with 3 useless eggs & gotta wait 12 f-ing hours just to get rid of them. and what useful gain out of all this? oh yeah that's right, nothing. YAY, WAITING! FUN!
    you get gold and xp if you place then sell
    you sir are an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by ac/dc View Post
    you get gold and xp if you place then sell
    yeah 100000 gold at most. but at higher levels habitats make zillion times more in that same time, so that's nothing

and the XP. right...waiting 12 hours for 5000 XP. like that makes a huge difference past level 15. lol