Thread: Pure Dragon's Strenghts/Weaknesses

Thumbs up Pure Dragon's Strenghts/Weaknesses

Hello all. We need everyone's help to discover Pure Dragon's Strenghts and Weaknesses.
    What I've noticed so far:

1 - Pure Type Moves (Hypnosis) have normal effect on dragons whose first element is Earth (Armadillo), Ice (Soccer) and Dark (Pirate) and also Legendary Dragons.

2 - Pure Fire Type Moves (Pure Energy) have normal effect on dragons whose first element is Water (Blizzard Dragon) and also Legendary Dragons.

3 - Earth Type, Normal Type and Legendary Type Attacks have a normal effect against Pure Dragon.

If you have any information please write it down on this topic, so I can complete it

Good game, everyone
    Last edited by Vasco Jorge; 08-14-2012 at 17:05.
    Level: 42 (164,624,304 exp)
    Number of Dragons: 72
    Number of Habitats: 28/28
    Dragons Obtained: 213/234
    Rares Obtained: 7/7
    - ALL (Poo Included)
    Legendaries Obtained: 4/4
    - ALL.
    Pures Obtained: 5/7
    - Pure
    - Pure Earth
    - Pure Fire
    - Pure Water
    - Pure Plant
    - Pure Dark
    - (Pure Metal Egg)
    Uniques Obtained: 0/5
    Land Obtained: All.
    Combat World: League 47
    Stadium: Diamond Tournament LvL 4 (Max.)
    Hatchery: LvL 4
    Ultra Breeding Tree? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco Jorge View Post
    3 - I can also predict that Legendary Type Attacks have no effect or are not very effective against Pure Dragon, because when I fought Mirror Dragon on the Diamond Cup Level 4 (Max. Tournament) it used a Normal Type Attack on me.
    -__-
    CPU's use RANDOM attacks!
    Don't make too much conclusions too fast.
    If you have problems with the game contact SP here: http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en
    Send the URL of your Facebook Profile. Make sure you explain the problem clearly!

-----------

◕‿‿◕ (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    How are you doing? Because i'm a potato, potato, POOTAATOO! - William Potato

When I fight Legendary Dragons they have been ALWAYS using Legendary Type Moves. Using a normal type move is strange.
    - ALL (Poo Included)
    - ALL.
    - Pure
    - Pure Earth
    - Pure Fire
    - Pure Water
    - Pure Plant
    - Pure Dark
    - (Pure Metal Egg)

Each attack has 25% chance, so don't make conclusions too fast
    The programmers have not given CPU's AI
    If you have problems with the game contact SP here: http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en
    Send the URL of your Facebook Profile. Make sure you explain the problem clearly!

-----------

◕‿‿◕ (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    How are you doing? Because i'm a potato, potato, POOTAATOO! - William Potato

Banned
    WRONG!!!!
    When I use any dragon other than legendary, legendary dragons always do the PH attack, tahts why I use gummy dragon in first, I always beat a legend down.

And when using a legend against legend, they always use legendary wind, so its their weakest attack and won't kill our legend if it is same level and full health!

Its so easy to defeat legends with legends >.>
    When not elemental, always a PH attack.

And I know Pure Dragons have no weakness, only every attack makes 100% damage on them, normal damage, its perfect if they have attacks that can take a legend down in 1 hit, this would make them the most powerful!!

Other than that I dont know much, I just know pure attacks may take legends and any element down with CRITICAL if used the correct skill ^.^

Pure can learn Pure Metal and Pure Fire, so we know he is very effective against metal and fire types!
    What needs to be known is if pure is weak against pure attacks, I need that info for my Combat World thread, if anyone finds that out, THANK YOU!

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...at-World-Guide

THERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFO ON THE LAST PAGE OF MY THREAD, READ IT! Page = 7

At the dragon kindergarden, taking care of baby dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Each attack has 25% chance, so don't make conclusions too fast
    The programmers have not given CPU's AI
    The attacks are now set for every dragon. If the dragon is weak to one of the dragon's elements it will use that element even if it is its secondary attack. Legend use Legendary Wind on other Legends and Head Butt on every other dragon. Apart from that, the rest of the dragons (I think) use PH attacks on each other if they have no weaknesses or the attacks they use are weak against it and elemental moves on the dragons that they can do a critical hit and their first elemental move on Legends. It is ALWAYS like this since the nerfing of all attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco Jorge View Post
    Hello all. We need everyone's help to discover Pure Dragon's Strenghts and Weaknesses.
    What I've noticed so far:

1 - Pure Type Moves (Hypnosis) have normal effect on dragons whose first element is Earth (Armadillo), Ice (Soccer) and Dark (Pirate) and also Legendary Dragons.

2 - Pure Fire Type Moves (Pure Energy) have normal effect on dragons whose first element is Water (Blizzard Dragon) and also Legendary Dragons.

3 - Earth Type Attacks and Normal Type Attacks have a normal effect against Pure Dragon.

4 - I can also predict that Legendary Type Attacks have no effect or are not very effective against Pure Dragon, because when I fought Mirror Dragon on the Diamond Cup Level 4 (Max. Tournament) it used a Normal Type Attack on me.

If you have any information please write it down on this topic, so I can complete it

Good game, everyone
    Actually Legend attacks do normal damage on Pure dragons. My Crystal dragon did normal damage with Legend Spell on a Pure dragon.

Thanks for the information everyone
    - ALL (Poo Included)
    - ALL.
    - Pure
    - Pure Earth
    - Pure Fire
    - Pure Water
    - Pure Plant
    - Pure Dark
    - (Pure Metal Egg)

Banned
    N era preciso criares o tópico man, tenho tudo no meu tópico!

Senior Member Elizabeth Maloney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radu Belea View Post
    The attacks are now set for every dragon. If the dragon is weak to one of the dragon's elements it will use that element even if it is its secondary attack. Legend use Legendary Wind on other Legends and Head Butt on every other dragon. Apart from that, the rest of the dragons (I think) use PH attacks on each other if they have no weaknesses or the attacks they use are weak against it and elemental moves on the dragons that they can do a critical hit and their first elemental move on Legends. It is ALWAYS like this since the nerfing of all attacks.

Actually Legend attacks do normal damage on Pure dragons. My Crystal dragon did normal damage with Legend Spell on a Pure dragon.
    "Attacks are now set." - I thought the CPU's programming changes as you go up the league...they start dumb and end smart? Because that's how it appears to be working for me so far. I would have CPU using attacks my dragons could absorb or resist and what not, but as I got higher if I didn't plan ahead they began using stuff I was weak to.
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Mendonca View Post
    N era preciso criares o tópico man, tenho tudo no meu tópico!
    Pronto, deixa lį xD
    - ALL (Poo Included)
    - ALL.
    - Pure
    - Pure Earth
    - Pure Fire
    - Pure Water
    - Pure Plant
    - Pure Dark
    - (Pure Metal Egg)