Thread: dragon city gummy dragon breeding (and legends)

dragon city gummy dragon breeding (and legends)

Dear,dragon city users I know that u can't breed plant and eletric.But i konow how to.It is not 100% but the chances are really high.
    gummy
    fire bird dragon+eletric=gummy.
    gummy+gummy=gummy.
    legend
    cool fire+gummy=crystal or legend.
    cool fire+soccer=crystal or legend.
    soccer+gummy=crystal or legend.
    crystal+wind=pure
    legend+crystal=pure
    mirror+crystal=pure
    wind+legend=pure
    mirror+legend=pure

lock this we already have this thread
    you sir are an idiot

Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ac/dc View Post
    lock this we already have this thread
    i don't think admin know how to lock threads

never seen a locked thread yet
    * - CONGRATULATIONS - *

Olympic Champions and Gold Medal Winners

Great Britain
    Jessica Ennis (Heptathlon)
    Mo Farah (5,000m AND 10,000m)

Jamaica's mens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)
    Usain Bolt (Jamaica) (100m ,200m, 4x100m relay)
    And USA womens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)

* - You were all AWESOME !!!! - *

Senior Member Elizabeth Maloney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyJ View Post

Just politely inform the people who post and let the thread drop.

If they locked every little thread some people who post spam threads (and believe they're not posting spam threads) will complain about over moding.
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

I think it's time to make it clear.
    There're no way to 100% sure what you will get when breeding dragons
    ex:
    -Gummy:
    Plant + Star: 50% for plant+earth hybrid, 50% for plant+electric hybrid
    that means you have 25% to get Cactus, 25% to get Tropical, 50% to get Gummy, or for short 50% Gummy and 50% "x" dragon

-legend dragon(s):
    Cool Fire + Gummy: 20% for fire+plant, 20% for fire+electric, 20% for ice+plant, 20% ice+electric, 20% for legend dragons
    You only have 5% to get exactly the legend dragon you want

simple:
    AB + XY ~> AX or AY or BY or BY or T (T is legend dragon, not included if AB and XY are not rare hybrid dragons)
    the percentage for each = 100/[number of variables] = E

If AX = aX or Ax or Xa or xA (ex: plant and earth = Cactus or Tropical) the percentage for each = E/[number of variables*]

I'm pretty sure about that.
    Sorry, I can't make it easier to understand, it requires specialized mathematics English.
    Last edited by Lonewolf.9x; 08-21-2012 at 12:19.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf.9x View Post
    I think it's time to make it clear.
    There're no way to 100% sure what you will get when breeding dragons
    ex:
    -Gummy:
    Plant + Star: 50% for plant+earth hybrid, 50% for plant+electric hybrid
    that means you have 25% to get Cactus, 25% to get Tropical, 50% to get Gummy, or for short 50% Gummy and 50% "x" dragon

-legend dragon(s):
    Cool Fire + Gummy: 20% for fire+plant, 20% for fire+electric, 20% for ice+plant, 20% ice+electric, 20% for legend dragons
    You only have 5% to get exactly the legend dragon you want

simple:
    AB + XY ~> AX or AY or BY or BY or T (T is legend dragon, not included if AB and XY are not rare hybrid dragons)
    the percentage for each = 100/[number of variables] = E

If AX = aX or Ax or Xa or xA (ex: plant and earth = Cactus or Tropical) the percentage for each = E/[number of variables*]

I'm pretty sure about that.
    Sorry, I can't make it easier to understand, it requires specialized mathematics English.
    You are right! Good maths
    I explained that HERE, I dont doubt you have read me xD

Cool Fire + Cool Fire have way higher than 50%, I say it is around 70% chance to get legendary dragon(not the one you want)

In 10 tries I got 10 legends, thats 100% there, I am going to keep trying until I get mirror, so I can get more calculations from it!

But if you talk about getting the legendary dragon you want, It supposed to be the %/4

so 70/4 = 17,5% chance to get each legendary dragon!

Ofc, I got 5 winds, 3 legends and 2 crystals, no mirror yet, I hope the mirror is about to come, if I have bad luck with % I could fail 20 more attempts to get mirror!

It is possible!
    Last edited by Joćo Mendonca; 08-21-2012 at 17:30.

Again I don't believe you can pin point % on breedings.

My Cool Fires had Legends 95% of the time. My friend is still at 0% after 20 something tries. Honestly looking over the forums, both old and new posts, I'd be willing to wager the % of people getting dragons is different per player.
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Maloney View Post

My Cool Fires had Legends 95% of the time. My friend is still at 0% after 20 something tries. Honestly looking over the forums, both old and new posts, I'd be willing to wager the % of people getting dragons is different per player.
    Yes, you can see that, but ofc you cant say they make a diff % for everyone, since no one alone would do that!
    Or maybe they have a randomizor?! Doubt it!

Just luck, and failing 20 times with cool fire + cool fire?!

I feel lucky now xDDD

K, if you think so, explain this:

When I was 10, I used to play with a 5-year-old boy and trick him.
    Once, I used the "4 aces" trick: 4 prone aces on a table (2 red + 2 black), his job was to flip back 2 random aces he wanted, if they were 2 cards with same color ~> he won. You think he had 50% to win, don't you? Wrong! After he had chosen 1 card, there'd be 3 cards left and only one with the same color, that meaned he only had about 33.33% to win. But the problem was: after 4 times losing, he won continuously more than 20 times. I could not understand, I checked every cards carefully, he did not cheat, I tried again and again but it seemed that I could win only in 1/4 times.
    I learned that % only tells how much chance you have not how many times you must try, especially when you use % on a small group. If you have 50% chance, you CAN'T win exactly 1 out of 2 times. And I learned it again when I was in high school, it was written in every math textbooks (in my country).

Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Mendonca View Post
    You are right! Good maths
    I explained that HERE, I dont doubt you have read me xD

Cool Fire + Cool Fire have way higher than 50%, I say it is around 70% chance to get legendary dragon(not the one you want)

In 10 tries I got 10 legends, thats 100% there, I am going to keep trying until I get mirror, so I can get more calculations from it!

But if you talk about getting the legendary dragon you want, It supposed to be the %/4

so 70/4 = 17,5% chance to get each legendary dragon!

Ofc, I got 5 winds, 3 legends and 2 crystals, no mirror yet, I hope the mirror is about to come, if I have bad luck with % I could fail 20 more attempts to get mirror!

It is possible!
    where do I start?
    so many wrong maths quotes
    and it amazes me he still thinks what he says is right
    * - CONGRATULATIONS - *

Olympic Champions and Gold Medal Winners

Great Britain
    Jessica Ennis (Heptathlon)
    Mo Farah (5,000m AND 10,000m)

Jamaica's mens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)
    Usain Bolt (Jamaica) (100m ,200m, 4x100m relay)
    And USA womens 4x100m relay team (New World Record)

* - You were all AWESOME !!!! - *

There's a way to calculate the number of times you must try, but it's really hard to explain with my English lvl now.
    but for example: if you have 50% chance to win, in 2 attempts, you have 4 possibilities:
    -first time won, second failed
    -first failed, second win
    -both win
    -both failed
    that means you have 50% to win 1 time in 2 attempts or at least you will win 1 after 3 attempts. Of course it's only "possibility" and only shows the exact number when used in massive group

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf.9x View Post
    There's a way to calculate the number of times you must try, but it's really hard to explain with my English lvl now.
    but for example: if you have 50% chance to win, in 2 attempts, you have 4 possibilities:
    -first time won, second failed
    -first failed, second win
    -both win
    -both failed
    that means you have 50% to win 1 time in 2 attempts or at least you will win 1 after 3 attempts. Of course it's only "possibility" and only shows the exact number when used in massive group
    What is the possibility for me to get a Waterfall Dragon is 90% and Mud is 10% from an Earth + Water pairing and my friend's 10% Waterfall and 90% Mud? What if the % for anyone to get anything is randomized with every new player? There's been some significant postings on the forums to suggest everyone has a different randomized chance.

What is the possibility for me to get a Waterfall Dragon is 90% and Mud is 10% from an Earth + Water pairing and my friend's 10% Waterfall and 90% Mud? What if the % for anyone to get anything is randomized with every new player? There's been some significant postings on the forums to suggest everyone has a different randomized chance.
    Read #6 post in this thread, if you can explain that, I'll agree with you, I swear

Senior Member R-BX_Empire|Adhiya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyJ View Post

ofcourse admin can loch thread.
    btw i got my gummy by breeding laser+ dandelion... it works

A LOYAL PLAYER OF DRAGON CITY FROM INDONESIA.
    BEAT ME