Thread: How do I Breed a Dark Fire?

Cool How do I Breed a Dark Fire?

How can I breed a Dark Fire? Somebody please help? Ive tried Fire and Metal and Metal and Fire, i keep getting Medieval or Steampunk.

Banned
    Dark Fire Dragon may be obtained via Fire+ Dark!

His name already tells lol, Dark + Fire or Fire + Dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Sutton View Post
    How can I breed a Dark Fire? Somebody please help? Ive tried Fire and Metal and Metal and Fire, i keep getting Medieval or Steampunk.
    To see what elements a dragon has, you can go into the "buy" menu and look at the eggs for sale. The elements of all available dragons will be shown. Then simply breed those elements together. As Joao said, darkfire is dark and fire, so breed dark dragon with fire dragon, order does not matter.

I have tried Dark + Fire or Fire + Dark many times but fail. Then try Penguin + Vampire with success! Maybe you can try that combination also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by focuslight View Post
    I have tried Dark + Fire or Fire + Dark many times but fail. Then try Penguin + Vampire with success! Maybe you can try that combination also.
    You do know penguin + Vampire was a super lucky shot don't you?!
    There is about a small 12,5% chance of that to happen u.u you have 50% of getting it via dark + fire!

It took me 5 tries, so good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Mendonca View Post
    You do know penguin + Vampire was a super lucky shot don't you?!
    There is about a small 12,5% chance of that to happen u.u you have 50% of getting it via dark + fire!

It took me 5 tries, so good luck!
    I remember I tried more than 5 tries using dark + Fire or Fire + dark but still fail -> always got venom/vampire. Then I google around and see someone breeding log said she use penguin + Vampire. I know that is a wired combo but it work in one shot. lol. Just my experience.

BTW. Where you get 12.5% or 50%? It is all your theorycrafting stuff unless you have a large enough sample to do an experiment with data set to back you up statistically , otherwise I will prefer not given any % to ppl.
    Last edited by focuslight; 08-29-2012 at 22:34.

It may take a 100 tries to get the dragon they all have success rights, I had to try about 10 times to get the Cloud Dragon. Best of luck!
    Good Luck!! and Best Wishes on Successful Breading!!

Banned
    I remember I tried more than 5 tries using dark + Fire or Fire + dark but still fail -> always got venom/vampire. Then I google around and see someone breeding log said she use penguin + Vampire. I know that is a wired combo but it work in one shot. lol. Just my experience.

BTW. Where you get 12.5% or 50%? It is all your theorycrafting stuff unless you have a large enough sample to do an experiment with data set to back you up statistically , otherwise I will prefer not given any % to ppl.
    From dark + fire you get either vampire or dark fire, so its 50% chance for each one!

Using the vampire + penguin, its 12,5% is theoretical, yes, too lazy to post my theoretical issues, but I made a thread which I just discovered was deleted, explaining the % lol

Senior Member Elizabeth Maloney's Avatar
    I remember I tried more than 5 tries using dark + Fire or Fire + dark but still fail -> always got venom/vampire.
    You can't get Venom from Dark + Fire...it's Earth/Dark. You can only get Vampire or Darkfire.
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

Quote Originally Posted by Joćo Mendonca View Post
    Dark Fire Dragon may be obtained via Fire+ Dark!

His name already tells lol, Dark + Fire or Fire + Dark!
    -------------------------------------
    I m keep getting Vampire when i breed Dark n Fire. I m sick of this vampire dragon. Around 10 times I got Vampire. I place Dark dragon (Level 11) first an then secondary i place flame dragon (Level 11). same result vampire .
    Yes I have Petroleum (L7), Rattlesnake(L7), Hedgehog(L7), Neon (L10), Zombie(L10), Carnivore Plant(L7), & Penguin (L7) dragons. NO VENOM, Yet. I m too busy to have DarkFire.

Minimum Level matters to have Dark Fire? I don't know to start with hybrid dragon. This forums says it 50% chances to have DarkFire if u breed Dark n Fire.
    In this try if I don't get Dark Fire I will start breeding Dark Dragon to Dark/Flame Hybrid Dragons.

Same FLIPING vampire dragon.... after 16 hours wait. Now I start breeding Neon with Dark ... Let see 12 hours wait.
    Shell I keep breeding Neon with Dark to get DarkFire or keep changing Dark / Flame Hybrid Dragon with Dark... ?
    Please advice me.

Thank you