Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Carnival Game-AZTEC DRAGON

New Carnival Game-AZTEC DRAGON

It's so cool! I want it. Of course it means selling something off unless it has Dark in it.
    Happy to add active forum members as allies. PM for FB link.
    I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor!
    Need help breeding?
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...breeding+guide

I got ninja'd by a couple seconds on creating this thread :P
    I really like the new dragon, too, but I'm specially happy about the carnival game having officially substituted the old potion game (which was more about luck, instead of really a game)

My plan right now is to save the eggs of the dragons I get on carnival that I already have and sell their lvl 7 versions that are running around on my habitats, if need be. This way I'll be able to get them right back up when SP decides to increase the number of habitats

That's a good idea. Except all my dragons are level 15. I can always sell my Earth dragons that are holding my Pure habitat space (earning a little$$) and put whatever habitat it fits into there. I also have 1 spot left in my Dark habitats. If it has dark I'm all set. It is probably Plant and ??
    Happy to add active forum members as allies. PM for FB link.
    I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor!
    Need help breeding?
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...breeding+guide

I wonder what its element might be.. I'm sensing plant plus...

​Love that Aztec Dragon.
    Yes I am a real wizard.

Most people have Cats or Dogs as pets, I have a Dragon.

"I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor!"

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?42265-Simplified-Dragon-Breeding-List-

To send a ticket to Social Point, go to HELP AND SUPPORT at the Bottom of your game.

( have fun peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxom View Post
    That's a good idea. Except all my dragons are level 15. I can always sell my Earth dragons that are holding my Pure habitat space (earning a little$$) and put whatever habitat it fits into there. I also have 1 spot left in my Dark habitats. If it has dark I'm all set. It is probably Plant and ??
    If all your dragons are mid to high levels it might not be that good, but mine are almost all level 7, the only ones higher are waterfall (15, my early game battler) and rares (20, all of them except poo). Of course legends and pures too, but those I'm not going to sell for obvious reasons :P

fugly draogn, dont mind skippin that one lol

(what elements tho?)

I'm guessing its main element would be earth, the second element you never know with how it looks... and it could end up being like the Poo Dragon and being a mixture of three elements. o.0

Senior Member Elizabeth Maloney's Avatar
    In the Aztec myth there is a dragon of Thunder called the Quetzalcoatl. Could be electric somewhere in there.

For new players this will be a difficult dragon to get because even with Easy mode they have to chose out of 4 choices and hope they're right (when they probably don't know all the dragons yet). Potions was at least guaranteed. A 20 gem guaranteed option would probably be a good idea to add (third option, use a Wizard to cheat!)
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

Lol, this game is so easy. Bet I get it without spending gems.
    You are fools to have come to this place! The icy winds of Northrend will consume your souls!

SUFFER, MORTALS, AS YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRA-A-A-A-A-AYS YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perry View Post
    Lol, this game is so easy. Bet I get it without spending gems.
    I've had no luck. I get baby dragons that looks extremely similar to other baby dragons.
    Hello all, I will not be using this account as much. I will be using Agent Strawberry. Feel free to contact me on my new user name!

aztec dragons looks like misjumbled lego on my end
    "The task of art today is to bring chaos into order." - Theodor Adorno

Question the RNG and i will rip you apart. Whine and i will feed on you. Don't change and i will force you

Quote Originally Posted by Kosd View Post
    I got ninja'd by a couple seconds on creating this thread :P
    I really like the new dragon, too, but I'm specially happy about the carnival game having officially substituted the old potion game (which was more about luck, instead of really a game)

My plan right now is to save the eggs of the dragons I get on carnival that I already have and sell their lvl 7 versions that are running around on my habitats, if need be. This way I'll be able to get them right back up when SP decides to increase the number of habitats
    i'm doing the same too... i have about 11 eggs in my storage. all from gifts and carnival game....

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Rushing View Post
    I'm guessing its main element would be earth, the second element you never know with how it looks... and it could end up being like the Poo Dragon and being a mixture of three elements. o.0
    do any of you guys got the sky dragon? rumors that its a legend dragon...

Aztec is earth and fire. "Coming from deep in the jungle, where it's mysterious civilization has dwelled unmolested for millenia, this rare dragon's wisdom is sought after by sages far and wide."

Quote Originally Posted by Satis Emerest Strange View Post
    Yes, I have it, and no, its not legendary.
    Last edited by owlogger; 09-20-2012 at 05:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Gian Carlo Gatab View Post
    aztec dragons looks like misjumbled lego on my end
    I think so too. First thought that popped into my head was, "Omg Lego Dragon!" Then it said Aztec and I was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Satis Emerest Strange View Post
    I have them all except Aztec. The Sky was Legend rumor was caused by idiots on the Dragon City Wiki who mess with entries while having no information. It's Earth/Electric and has no Legend attacks. Check my thread out:

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...Dragon-Listing

I'm not too keen on the Aztec, and I'm kind of agreeing that it look like lego lol.

Elizabeth, I hope you manage to get this one so that your collection stays complete

Quote Originally Posted by Wayvern View Post
    I'm not too keen on the Aztec, and I'm kind of agreeing that it look like lego lol.

Elizabeth, I hope you manage to get this one so that your collection stays complete
    Thanks. I've banked close to 300 gems so I should be good if I need to speed up or use Easy mode. Just to be safe I'll be using Easy mode. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Maloney View Post
    In the Aztec myth there is a dragon of Thunder called the Quetzalcoatl. Could be electric somewhere in there.

For new players this will be a difficult dragon to get because even with Easy mode they have to chose out of 4 choices and hope they're right (when they probably don't know all the dragons yet). Potions was at least guaranteed. A 20 gem guaranteed option would probably be a good idea to add (third option, use a Wizard to cheat!)
    ​Hey !! I don't cheat. LOL.
    Yes I am a real wizard.

Most people have Cats or Dogs as pets, I have a Dragon.

"I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor!"

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?42265-Simplified-Dragon-Breeding-List-

To send a ticket to Social Point, go to HELP AND SUPPORT at the Bottom of your game.

( have fun peeps.

I should be fairly honest.. I don't like anything luck-based, especially if the 100% isn't really 100%, even with a slight change of failure. I never gotten any uniques because of it, it just hates me totally.
    Don't test my patience, Hackers.
    Social War: Level 56.
    Still looking for Dark Ether Messiah.
    Social Empire: Level 53
    Needing the Heart for SBD.
    Dragon City: Level 31

Quote Originally Posted by Sedrick Vaculity View Post
    I should be fairly honest.. I don't like anything luck-based, especially if the 100% isn't really 100%, even with a slight change of failure. I never gotten any uniques because of it, it just hates me totally.
    100% chance shouldn't be luck based. I heard rumors of the 100% having a failure rate yet no one actually reported it...it was always a rumor they heard from someone else. Did the 100% chance actually fail for you? If so, it was probably a reportable glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxom View Post
    It's so cool! I want it. Of course it means selling something off unless it has Dark in it.
    If you have room in dark, all you have to do is rearrange some dragons to make room for aztec (earth, fire).

I think so too. First thought that popped into my head was, "Omg Lego Dragon!" Then it said Aztec and I was sad.

I have them all except Aztec. The Sky was Legend rumor was caused by idiots on the Dragon City Wiki who mess with entries while having no information. It's Earth/Electric and has no Legend attacks. Check my thread out:

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...Dragon-Listing
    thanks dude... that some valuable infomation...

so far so good 2 correct answers they were both adult legendary dragon and cactus

my luck turn bad usually after the 7th turn :\
    Sharing is Caring

Banned
    I might get it without gems, but its worth paying now! Very worth it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast