Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please don't post outside the created forum topics.

i know now!

Yes no one posted for a long while outside !!! Hurray!!!!

As necro king said, this should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    As necro king said, this should be locked.
    yes agreed like how monkeysage locked up those 4 threads in the allies section

hola
    como puedo entrar al torne de top dies mundial

man Evil Demon very bad please change good monster

Hey I would like to tell you honestly about this: my friends in FB have been using hacks and cheats unto the game i wont mention their name cause they would be vary mad to me... They were using cheat engine 6.1 and i am willingly to tell this cause, i wanna make things right and also i am willingly to help you....

por favor ayuda mi loimite de poblacion no pasa de 225 ya tengo mis casas a maximo nivel compre el baño y e comprado varios edificios para aumentar la poblacion y nada, me pueden decir que hacer por favor.

hey how can i be a moderer please help

Quote Originally Posted by jrod the dragon View Post
    hey how can i be a moderer please help
    You wont be accepted you cant even spell what you want to be no offence
    If You Have Problems, [ Bugs, Glitches ]

Send a clear note about your problem.
    Important : Include Your Facebook ID
    to support@socialpoint.zendesk.com

Provide The Hacker's Facebook ID If You Are Reporting Him/Her.

Hey im back, i did tell u once from the last thread but please i didnt use cheats or hacks or etc i really want to play social empires in challenge i played all of your'e games like social park and i really love it and i don't deserved to be hacked cuz i'm a loyal player please trust me......i'm searching in the net for further info about getting not to be disabled but i only know about hacks and cheats are involved. if u have the heart to trust me, you will get me unbanned so heres my facebook ID
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/yudi.straight[/url] the reason maybe i'm hacked because from the certain hacker in my facebook. i really get some random status that i didn't even wrote. Don't worry i changed my pass after the hack. I am Sorry that that the hacks r increased because of the hacker that hacked me.... Bye and a loyal player will only write this.

Duchovney
    Quote Originally Posted by Yudi Wirawan View Post
    Hey im back, i did tell u once from the last thread but please i didnt use cheats or hacks or etc i really want to play social empires in challenge i played all of your'e games like social park and i really love it and i don't deserved to be hacked cuz i'm a loyal player please trust me......i'm searching in the net for further info about getting not to be disabled but i only know about hacks and cheats are involved. if u have the heart to trust me, you will get me unbanned so heres my facebook ID
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/yudi.straight[/url] the reason maybe i'm hacked because from the certain hacker in my facebook. i really get some random status that i didn't even wrote. Don't worry i changed my pass after the hack. I am Sorry that that the hacks r increased because of the hacker that hacked me.... Bye and a loyal player will only write this.
    this should not be here!

Senior Member Lightning Sky Eagle's Avatar
    sorry if you hack there no second chance to unband you
    sorry
    my previous SE empire name is : Sky Lightning
    my New name of my SE empire is : Amegakure ( Hidden Rain Village )

do you still like dragon ??
    join my group the dragon army , have a fun topic .
    and have some respect to other member
    my FAVOURITE DRAGON : BAHAMUT AND DYNASTY

if you have problem please visit this page and explain clearly your problem :
    http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en

Banned
    This is the wrong forum

Duchovney
    Just a reminder for those that dont read the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Community Manager View Post
    HI everybody.
    Please don't post outside the regulated forum topics. It makes it much more difficult for me to notice your requests and takes more time to respond.
    Let's keep it more ogranized.
    Thank you.

can you give me a link where should i post this?? ^_^

Duchovney
    Quote Originally Posted by mcruel123 View Post
    can you give me a link where should i post this?? ^_^
    Post What? every sub-forum has a topic and it depends on the topic you want to discuss as to where it is to be posted

o como ago para reavilitar mi cuenta

somebody lock this thread
    you sir are an idiot

What Im going to do cause my acc is disabled i dont know why?
    i want to see my id but i cound't see it plsss send me plz just pm.. me plz

[email]-ramirezhurly@ymail.com[/email]

I accidentaly created a forum that you were talking about, I JUST read about not to do it. Whoops! Could you please delete the forum that I accidentaly posted?
    Rare Dragons: Soccer, Gummy, Armadillo, Cool Fire,
    Legendary Dragons: None

I'm only posting here, cause this is my excuse of not posting in the correct thread.

Well I'm done now, somebody lock this thread please >.<
    It's good to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kncokotaco View Post
    I'm only posting here, cause this is my excuse of not posting in the correct thread.

Well I'm done now, somebody lock this thread please >.<
    Yes, LOCK NOW!!
    "The monster had been awakened"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345