Thread: Basic Social Wars and Social Empires Unbreedable Dragon Guide

Basic Social Wars and Social Empires Unbreedable Dragon Guide

I see a lot of people asking questions about this, so I figured I'd do a little guide to help out. Nothing crazy, just the basics you need to know to get your rare, unbreedable dragons.

FIRST OFF:
    You find these dragons in the BUILD menu of Dragon City under the EGGS tab. You will come back to this menu in Dragon City to claim the dragons after you complete the leveling process in SW or SE.

Part 1: Social Wars

Reaching level 10 in Social Wars unlocks the Robot Dragon. Reaching level 20 in Social Wars unlocks the Fossil Dragon.

Robot Dragon - LVL 10 in Social Wars

http://dragoncity.wikia.com/wiki/Robot_Dragon

Fossil Dragon - LVL 20 in Social Wars

http://dragoncity.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Dragon

Strategy
    Getting to level 10 and 20 in Social Wars is very easy. Just do missions and build as many things as you can. I got both dragons in one sitting each, although getting from 10 to 20 is considerably longer.

Part 2: Social Empires

Reaching level 10 in Social Empires unlocks the Paladin Dragon. Reaching level 20 in Social Wars unlocks the Butterfly Dragon.

Paladin Dragon - LVL 10 in Social Empires

http://dragoncity.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_Dragon

Butterfly Dragon - LVL 20 in Social Empires

http://dragoncity.wikia.com/wiki/Butterfly_Dragon

Strategy
    Getting to level 10 in SE is pretty fast and easy. I did it in one sitting. Just build all you can afford to and do quests. Getting to level 20 in SE was much more difficult than SW and took me several days of playing to finish.

BONUS: Claim Powerful Mechs and Dragons to Make Leveling Easier
    Remember that being high level in Dragon City gives you very powerful robots and dragons to use in SE and SW. Make sure you watch the side of your screen and claim them. It makes leveling up much easier.

Section QQ:
    OMFG, I HIT LVL 10/20 AND DRAGON CITY SAYS I HAVEN'T, YET! WTF DO I DO?!
    Calm down, it's going to be okay! Just exit DC, open SW/SE and build a house or something. Open DC again and see if it worked. You might have to open and close the game a few times for the message to be sent to DC to unlock you dragons.
    Last edited by Joe Perry; 10-01-2012 at 04:34.
    You are fools to have come to this place! The icy winds of Northrend will consume your souls!

SUFFER, MORTALS, AS YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRA-A-A-A-A-AYS YOU!

Thank you very much for the information!!!! I havent checked out the "build" function since a while and missed this info.
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?48970-Habitat-Guide-Most-Gold-Available-Space-Used-Best-(incl-boosts-amp-all-buildings)

You're very welcome. I'll post a link to this in your thread, as well.
    You are fools to have come to this place! The icy winds of Northrend will consume your souls!

Question

Just reached level 20 in social wars (21 actually) and still no fossil dragon appearing in my dragons shop the robot dragon and paladin dragons are appearing though. I'm level 28 in dragon city by the way. any ideas
    why?
    Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 4.09.21 AM.jpg
    Last edited by tibskidee; 10-01-2012 at 07:21.

Anyone care to share a way to gain XP as fast as possible in Social Wars? i just can NOT stand that game, im level 13 at the moment and i just want to get to level 20 to get the fossil dragon, but whatever i do, i only get 1 xp or something.

anyone has some tips to do it faster?

Banned
    Thank you! This is the guide i listed as official for free dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by tibskidee View Post
    Just reached level 20 in social wars (21 actually) and still no fossil dragon appearing in my dragons shop the robot dragon and paladin dragons are appearing though. I'm level 28 in dragon city by the way. any ideas
    why?
    Did you try logging in and out of both games a few times until it appears? That's what I had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SAZ View Post
    Anyone care to share a way to gain XP as fast as possible in Social Wars? i just can NOT stand that game, im level 13 at the moment and i just want to get to level 20 to get the fossil dragon, but whatever i do, i only get 1 xp or something.

anyone has some tips to do it faster?
    Make sure you have built and upgraded any new buildings you can from the build menu, doesn't matter if you can't open them. Just build them and upgrade them. Other than that, just collect resources for building and do quests by clicking on the harbor. You can do every quest every four hours. Make sure you are doing them all. It shouldn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perry View Post
    Make sure you have built and upgraded any new buildings you can from the build menu, doesn't matter if you can't open them. Just build them and upgrade them. Other than that, just collect resources for building and do quests by clicking on the harbor. You can do every quest every four hours. Make sure you are doing them all. It shouldn't take long.
    Thanks ill try that, ive been stuck at level 13 for a few days, honestly i have no idea how i got to that level in first place, i just clicked everywhere hoping i could get some xp points lol. Ill try your suggestion Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tibskidee View Post
    why?

you have to get Paladin and Robot. Then refresh. It will show you Butterfly and Fossil instead of RObot and Paladin c:
    If you're nice to me I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
    -Eminem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// Proud Anime and Manga Fan <3 //

Top 5

*Katekyo Hitman Reborn*Fairy Tail*Ao no Exorzist*Durarara!!*Soul Eater*

*~*~* Homestuck Fan *~*~*

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

■_■ ◥▶◀◤

“““\_(ņ_Ó)_/ ```

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Tucker View Post
    you have to get Paladin and Robot. Then refresh. It will show you Butterfly and Fossil instead of RObot and Paladin c:
    OOOOHHHH!!!! SO I HAVE TO PURCHASE ROBOT & PALADIN FIRST! THANKS A LOT! currently, my hatchery is filled up because of the max population thing. Hope they take it out soon. Thanks for the tip!

Does someone think that Sky Dragon and Seahorse Dragon will be available this way too (at level 25, which would be great, or 30) ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime Legrand View Post
    Does someone think that Sky Dragon and Seahorse Dragon will be available this way too (at level 25, which would be great, or 30) ???
    I hope not, I hope they keep doing this carnival games with 3 options and they keep all old uniques appearing so that we can get them :3

I would mid them being relisted in any form. I still need seahorse.

Thank you for the guide, but there are already SO MUCH guides about this. Reported to the admin-supports to merge this with the other ones.
    If you have problems with the game contact SP here: http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en
    Send the URL of your Facebook Profile. Make sure you explain the problem clearly!

-----------

◕‿‿◕ (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    How are you doing? Because i'm a potato, potato, POOTAATOO! - William Potato

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Thank you for the guide, but there are already SO MUCH guides about this. Reported to the admin-supports to merge this with the other ones.
    Are your dumb?!
    This thread is clean, and the best, I prefer making this the official and delete the others, rlly -.-

Hey this thread is pretty cool. Really. Its much better than the others.
    If you're nice to me I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
    -Eminem

// Proud Anime and Manga Fan <3 //

Top 5

*Katekyo Hitman Reborn*Fairy Tail*Ao no Exorzist*Durarara!!*Soul Eater*

*~*~* Homestuck Fan *~*~*

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

■_■ ◥▶◀◤

“““\_(ņ_Ó)_/ ```

This is the only thread about it that consolidates all of the info needed with pictures. The other threads aren't really guides, at all. Just random people asking questions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perry View Post
    This is the only thread about it that consolidates all of the info needed with pictures. The other threads aren't really guides, at all. Just random people asking questions.
    And most of the ones good were only about paladin and robot, so yeah, this is definitive!