Thread: How to get a pirate dragon?

Angry How to get a pirate dragon?

I need help on how to breed the pirate dragon. I've bred all of my water or dark property dragons at least three times each and still can't manage to get it. I most times end up with dark dragon, petroleum dragon, or one that isn't even water/dark. It frustrates me that I can't figure it out.... I've been trying since level 20 and I'm now a level 33!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Rushing View Post
    I need help on how to breed the pirate dragon. I've bred all of my water or dark property dragons at least three times each and still can't manage to get it. I most times end up with dark dragon, petroleum dragon, or one that isn't even water/dark. It frustrates me that I can't figure it out.... I've been trying since level 20 and I'm now a level 33!
    Read the breeding guide, and good luck.
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

"I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

I'm in the same boat as you. Down to Seashell, Pirate, Legendary and all the pure elementals. Breeding dark+pure in one and water+zombie in the other. Something will work eventually. All about patience.