Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold members?

Gold members?

I don't really know what gold members get, so if anyone can tell me what the perks of being s gold member, plz say so because im lost. =P

being a gold*
    Last edited by Monkeysage; 01-03-2012 at 06:10.

What do you mean? Theres no.. "gold members"
    [SIZE=3]Need assistance? Check the wiki! Join it and be swarmed with knowledge![/SIZE]
    [URL]http://social-empires-unofficial-wiki.wikispaces.com[/URL]
    NEW POLICY!
    Anyone who is having cash problems, missing units, maya fire, bugs that want to invite etc. from now on should do it at [email]support@socialpoint.zendesk.com[/email]
    PMing CM is no longer the way to do it.

Thats what a mean, it asked me today to be a "Gold member" and said it was a new feature and the gold memebers are supposed to get special things... of now, i have no idea what those "special things" are...

Where did you find this? Because it has no affiliation with Social Empires lol.
    [SIZE=3]Need assistance? Check the wiki! Join it and be swarmed with knowledge![/SIZE]
    NEW POLICY!
    Anyone who is having cash problems, missing units, maya fire, bugs that want to invite etc. from now on should do it at [email]support@socialpoint.zendesk.com[/email]

I was at the page where you would usually play the game, at the top (where you would've seen the special offers like downloading the toolbar and getting heros) showed the little king helper to the left and a message in the middle saying something like "We would like you to become a Social Empires gold member"... i clicked it and it made me a gold member... i have no idea what the perks of being a gold member are though xP

P.S. i believe it does have things to do with SE because now whenever im playing SE, if im not fullscreen, it says im gold member at the top (where i mentioned the gold member thing came up).

me too I clicked it and it wanted my brithday
    [COLOR="grey"] [SIZE="7"] place signature here [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Yeah birthday and E-mail

O.o---------
    NEW POLICY!

nope i dont have it

gold members

I know, most of you think im on crack or sumthin xD... but i kid you not, i was asked to be a gold member, its legit and as of right now, i have completely NO IDEA, of what the perks are, so im just gonna let more ppl comment, or have Rohan or CM send me bak a msg xD

goldmember1.jpggoldmember2.jpggold mine 3.jpggold member.jpg

not sure what its for

you get a star !! LOL
    Last edited by anthonycraig73; 06-30-2011 at 04:14.
    [B][URL="http://social-empires-unofficial-wiki.wikispaces.com"][COLOR=#ff8c00]JOIN THE WIKI COMMUNITY !!![/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=#008000](click here)
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Attack me, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]world [/COLOR][COLOR=#800000]3, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Defence [/COLOR][COLOR=#b22222]Aggressive,[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Universe [/COLOR][COLOR=#daa520]#1, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Level [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]83

[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]'i am farming exp points at the moment, so my troop numbers are low'

[/COLOR][COLOR=#006400]Come one , come all !!!!!!!!!!!!! [/COLOR][COLOR=#b22222]Attack me !!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/B]

yep i signed up, nothing different but, thought there might have been discounted prices on cash items. Like i said i got a gold star on my screen thats the only change so far.

I will keep you guys informed of anything that shows up.
    [B][URL="http://social-empires-unofficial-wiki.wikispaces.com"][COLOR=#ff8c00]JOIN THE WIKI COMMUNITY !!![/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=#008000](click here)
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Attack me, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]world [/COLOR][COLOR=#800000]3, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Defence [/COLOR][COLOR=#b22222]Aggressive,[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Universe [/COLOR][COLOR=#daa520]#1, [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Level [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]83

[/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]'i am farming exp points at the moment, so my troop numbers are low'

[/COLOR][COLOR=#006400]Come one , come all !!!!!!!!!!!!! [/COLOR][COLOR=#b22222]Attack me !!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/B]

so you have to have a troll empire to get it ??

not as far as i know, i do not know what the requirements are.....
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]

Can someone send link how to join it to this.
    I AM LEVEL 46.

I don't have it...
    Edit:Maybe members who bought cash get it?
    Last edited by Rohan Ahuja; 06-30-2011 at 11:24.
    Need help with the game?
    Try using the support link [email]support@socialpoint.zendesk.com[/email]
    Don't forget to mention your Facebook ID and also,explain the problem.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to send a PM to me or other admins if you have any doubts or questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join the great monkeysage blog!
    [url]http://thegreatmonkeysage.blogspot.com/[/url]

i got it but i never buy cash
    [COLOR="grey"] [SIZE="7"] place signature here [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

I clicked it and it says gold members have:
    Special offers
    Discounts
    Limited Items
    Premium Support

Personally I think it's some sort of scam (not from the makes of SE) because of the premium support..
    Hello, I'm a helper on this board.. I am not associated with this game what-so-ever please don't message me through facebook asking for SE cash because I cannot do such a thing.. The person you want Is Gary Gillis.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Just kidding he can't do it either[/FONT].[/SIZE]

Sorry, not adding any friends.. but if you want to, you can click [url="http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/"] this link[/url]

Maybe this is related?There is some new thing its as if they have removed Superrewards...and got"Earn cash"like how you earn cash in cityville and farmville and all other games..
    If I click earn cash I get offers for fb credits..wonder if they are making fb credits exchange and have removed Superrewards?
    Last edited by Rohan Ahuja; 06-30-2011 at 18:18.
    Need help with the game?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to send a PM to me or other admins if you have any doubts or questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm... i just noticed that
    Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.

Yeah but i beileve it is related, because what are the scamming oppritunities for having someones E-mail and birthday? it alsosay "Gold Member" up at the top where the % bar is... so i asked the CM and am still awaiting a reply, when i get one, i will inform you guys.

Philips thing could be correct too...it could just be a scam
    Need help with the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Haven't came across it at all yet...
    NEW POLICY!

lol paranoia, its not a scam lol
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast