Thread: What dragon looks like the mirror dragon?

What dragon looks like the mirror dragon?

I had carnival game and I swear it looked like the mirror dragon.. It was big and smooth like belly and curled back pointed ears like the mirror dragon (not like the sky dragons). I put mirror dragon press enter and it was wrong... I sent in a ticket cause I looked at all dragons (I have all pretty much) and none even closely looks like the picture I got. Plus mirror was my first legend so I know what it looks like. I just want to know if I got it wrong because I was wrong then what was it...

ok might of not been mirror... But what was it I have no idea i looking threw all dragons atm. It was probably a 2nd generation dragon not a baby and not adult.

Ffs.. It was dude I looked threw all dragons silicone's and none even closely looks like the dragon I got. The horns is the only thing that looked sorta different as they was curled back more then the mirror's that I seen atm.
    Last edited by Moon Dragon; 10-18-2012 at 23:59.

I don't know anything that look nearly like the mirror. You should have taken a picture of it.
    Are you sure you didn't have a typo?

Mirror isn't hard to spell so im pretty sure. I would of if I thought I was going to be wrong. I didn't know I was wrong till it told me incorrect. Hopefully they keep logs of this stuff on there servers so maybe they can tell me if I was wrong or correct and/or tell me what dragon it really was or whatever. This will be eating at me all night now trying to think why I didn't get it correct. I looked through all dragons in all 3 forms from another forums silicone's thingy and only one that looks like it at all was the 2nd form of mirror dragon.

I know for sure that mirror is the easiest to guess. None of the other dragons look like it. Its baby, teen and adult form all look like mirror dragons. I always hope of getting mirror in the guessing game. I understand your sentiment if I were in your shoes I couldn't stop thinking about it too.

I got laser dragon this time and got it correct. I typed lazer dragon though. But yea still no email back from them. Hope I get emailed soon.

Yea I already looked at them weeks ago. I learned most dragons from first 2 competitions studying them. I dont even look at them no more because I have learned what all dragons look like. (for most part.) Some still can confuse me a little bit.