Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: How To Breed Pure Dragons 100% sure...

  1. #1
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340

    Smile How To Breed Pure Dragons 100% sure...

    this combo give me 100% pure dragon...

    i done it 3 times now...

    Pure+Pure= Pure Dragon 100% sure...

  2. #2
    but u must have 2 pure dragon to breed new pure dragon -_-

  3. #3
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340
    yap...i have 3 actually...

    2 for breeding and 1 for combat only...

    now i have 6 pure dragon...hehehe

  4. #4
    eeerrrr -_-
    r u dont have any idea what r u gonna breeding so u trying this?? -_-a
    n r u dont have any habitats limit so u collecting 6 pure dragons?? -_-a

  5. #5
    Admin-Support Agent Strawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Phildadelphia, PA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    379
    Three times in a row don't mean it's 100%. Since Pure can also be any other dragon in the game there is still a chance for any type to come from the pairing. You'd actually need 100/100 successful breedings. Getting a Pure from Wind + Wind on the first try didn't make me think it was 100%.

    Remember there is always a failure rate.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Strawberry View Post
    Three times in a row don't mean it's 100%. Since Pure can also be any other dragon in the game there is still a chance for any type to come from the pairing. You'd actually need 100/100 successful breedings. Getting a Pure from Wind + Wind on the first try didn't make me think it was 100%.

    Remember there is always a failure rate.
    lets try in the 4 time let see what are you talking about

  7. #7
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedicto Nunzio View Post
    eeerrrr -_-
    r u dont have any idea what r u gonna breeding so u trying this?? -_-a
    n r u dont have any habitats limit so u collecting 6 pure dragons?? -_-a
    im frustrated on breeding pure ice...lol

    so i breed pure+pure to make the 48hrs worth it...lol

    i dont know where to put the 3...

  8. #8
    Senior Member owlogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by BooM View Post
    lets try in the 4 time let see what are you talking about
    The point Agent S. made would still apply even if your 4th try is also successful. Since pures have all elements, breeding 2 will always have a chance of any of those elements coming out, no matter how many times in a row you get a specific result.
    "For the Honor"
    -The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor

  9. #9
    i also heard someone who got so many pure dragons from breeding pure + pure
    and i also have tries it, it was pure 2 times and gives me pure

  10. #10
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by eriqz View Post
    i also heard someone who got so many pure dragons from breeding pure + pure
    and i also have tries it, it was pure 2 times and gives me pure
    thats what im talking about

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    137
    Interesting, I might join the fun and try pure + pure next to help with this investigation XD

  12. #12
    and this is why streaking results are bad. it creates the "100% illusion" scenario
    "The task of art today is to bring chaos into order." - Theodor Adorno

    Question the RNG and i will rip you apart. Whine and i will feed on you. Don't change and i will force you

  13. #13
    Respected Member brokenstar9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    0
    The point is through this system is you have to have 2 pures to make it possible. So it does not help players trying for their first pure dragon(s). It will only help those who have earned 2 through the carnival games or by breeding a legendary with a legendary repeatedly.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

    Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

  14. #14
    If you also want to know, pure element+ pure element gives you another pure element either of the 2 elements you bred. Tried it for 4 times and all were successful. I only need 1 more pure element to have 5 pure elements in my kindergarten.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Carlo Gatab View Post
    and this is why streaking results are bad. it creates the "100% illusion" scenario
    The best way to solve that is for everyone who has tried breeding two pures to post their results. Lets see if this is true

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenstar9 View Post
    The point is through this system is you have to have 2 pures to make it possible. So it does not help players trying for their first pure dragon(s). It will only help those who have earned 2 through the carnival games or by breeding a legendary with a legendary repeatedly.
    True, but if this works, it would save a lot of breeding failures for those who wish to collect some pures and have managed to already breed two to give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabanting View Post
    If you also want to know, pure element+ pure element gives you another pure element either of the 2 elements you bred. Tried it for 4 times and all were successful. I only need 1 more pure element to have 5 pure elements in my kindergarten.
    Another useful tip

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabanting View Post
    If you also want to know, pure element+ pure element gives you another pure element either of the 2 elements you bred. Tried it for 4 times and all were successful. I only need 1 more pure element to have 5 pure elements in my kindergarten.
    just tried pure water + pure metal
    gonna post the result after 2 days

  17. #17
    Senior Member focuslight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    156
    Interesting. As I already complete the collection. I can also join the fun to test it out as I always want pure in my kindergarten.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    148
    ill try to go for my 2nd pure to try this also.....
    Level 50;

    Dragon Book: Completed;

    Pure: Pure collection is completed

    Food: Able to collect 600,000 food daily

  19. #19
    Senior Member Tyler Castillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere you shouldn't be
    Posts
    1,399
    Well what if we need a Pure Dragon? THen what?
    Hello ;D
    -Level 56 In Social Empires
    -Level 32 In Dragon City
    -Level 27 In Social Wars

    I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor! ^.^

    I can help with most things, but if you want professional, then ask someone else :P

    YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY PROFILE

    I COPYRIGHT PURPLE ;D

    I'm sorry if I go Off-Topic on your thread, I just can't help it.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Castillo View Post
    Well what if we need a Pure Dragon? THen what?
    Keep breeding legendary type dragons together and you will eventually achieve your goal

  21. #21
    Senior Member focuslight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    156
    After 48 hrs, My pure + pure try out also give me pure dragon. So the title of this thread is highly tell the truth.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by eriqz View Post
    just tried pure water + pure metal
    gonna post the result after 2 days
    it gives me another pure metal

    and i also try pure dark + pure plant = pure plant

  23. #23
    well i finally got my last dragon" pure-ice " so i can test this

    currently pure+pure & pure water+pure electric

    result in 2 days :\
    Sharing is Caring

  24. #24
    Senior Member BooM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    far east
    Posts
    340
    look my hatchery...



    100% accuracy...lol

  25. #25
    Senior Member owlogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by BooM View Post
    look my hatchery...



    100% accuracy...lol
    I would like to see more research on this, it definitely would be cool if it was true. One thing is certain though, you can't say it's 100% based on just 3 attempts.
    "For the Honor"
    -The Kinship of the Dragon's Honor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •