Thread: Get better at Social Empires.

Lightbulb Get better at Social Empires.

Here's a link where you can find helpful tips on how to improve your Social Empire->http://fantasysportsvideogames.blogs...ng-better.html
    Enjoy!

Thanks now i have a better strategy because of this

since this is a kinda tips thread i have one... don't buy the stone walls! use the 2nd wood walls and your stone to make tower. I have found this out the hard way and if i could go back and undo the stone walls i would.

Gary
    Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Gillis View Post
    since this is a kinda tips thread i have one... don't buy the stone walls! use the 2nd wood walls and your stone to make tower. I have found this out the hard way and if i could go back and undo the stone walls i would.

Gary
    Why? stone walls have 1000 health, 2nd wood has 500

because all that stone you use to build the nice pretty walls with could be used more effectively building Towers Because Towers are a much more effect defense in this game than any walls. Generally when I attack someone I never even bother with the walls... I take out their Towers and troops then if they have a gate take it out so I can get in to the Townhall. My wife who started at the same time I did is now working on her second row of Towers...

also Archer Knights are the FTW! 150 heart compared to 50(?) or so for the heavy archers
    Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.

thank for the help

well YOu could put your archers under a barricade so the people have to destroy barricade before they can attack archers. BTW how much does a stone wall cost????

and if you have alot of stone you could put tower behind wall. I think there should be a tower limit.... Have you seen SOCialpoints rule base??????

Have you seen SOCialpoints rule base??????
    yes he's my hero

#5. Placing Towers Effectively: DO NOT place towers by themselves on the outside edge of your city. Instead, it is best to place these towers behind walls, in groups of 2 or more. Close ranged units will not be able to attack your towers until they get through the walls and most likely they will be dead before they get through the walls anyway.

Ranged units usually do not have much health, so the towers will destroy ranged units, especially if the towers are close together in groups of 2 or more. Keeping towers is EXTREMELY important, as they require a lot of stone to replace and stone is difficult to come by in Social Empires.

*** I think this one still has a problem...