Thread: How Can You Defeat Crystal Dragon In The Stadium?

Talking How Can You Defeat Crystal Dragon In The Stadium?

Please Answer Im in that level in the stadium

Well it is legendary, so if you hit them with another Legendary that has stars + has been trained. Mine at Level 20 is hitting like 16k with the critical.
    Favorite Dragon: Platinum Dragon

Join my DC friends! http://www.facebook.com/groups/107140046116889/

Reminder: It is not my fault you are bored. So don't take it out on me.

I use my cool fire dragon or my gummy dragon and I use their strongest attack and it kills any of the legendaries in one hit. And by strongest i mean after they reach level 15 and go thru training.

that is pretty much it, training and stars... but legendary vs. legendary, I'm almost to gold with the two I use for battle. with there strongest attack upgraded.
    Favorite Dragon: Platinum Dragon

Join my DC friends! http://www.facebook.com/groups/107140046116889/

Reminder: It is not my fault you are bored. So don't take it out on me.

I beat him with my Halo Gold which has ultimate stars: 3 and total training plus lv 29. Also, I beat him with my Crystal which has 3 stars and trained in legend combat.

I beat the crystal dragon using my cool fire, with the cryogenic freeze attack (it's a trained one). You definitely need to get the training center, if you want to beat higher level dragons- it really helps level the playing field!

Something I've noticed, in combat- if your dragon is the same 'type' as the one you're fighting (pure, legendary, rare), the higher level dragon kills the lower level dragon in one hit. You need to use a different type of dragon against them. If the crystal dragon you're trying to beat is a higher level than your dragons, a cool fire will hold up well. The cool fire can withstand two hits, maybe 3. Good luck!

if you're in level 4 in stadium..you anemies are Armadillo lvl28, Pirate lvl29 and Crystal lvl30...I jst use all my rare dragon(coolfire,armadillo,gummy) these three can eliminate them..but you need to rank youre dragon to inflict more damages...

Train a lot, breed a lot, until you get legendary dragons, that are all phases.
    Elementals -> Hybrids -> Rares -> Legendary Dragons -> Pure -> Pure Elementals
    That are the phases, my videos give tutorials on how to archieve all those phases.
    After the Legendary Dragon phase you will be strong enough to defeat the Crystal Dragon in stadium.
    Here's the link to my channel, scroll down and load more videos to see the start of the tutorials (part 1)
    bit.ly/RCVanL
    If you have problems with the game contact SP here: http://help.socialpoint.es/support/en
    Send the URL of your Facebook Profile. Make sure you explain the problem clearly!

-----------

◕‿‿◕ (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    How are you doing? Because i'm a potato, potato, POOTAATOO! - William Potato