One: The Situation.

Dear Social Point,

My name is Dr. [ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ] and for the last few years I've been playing monster legends (with considerable breaks in between). It has been a very long time since I had to deal with clearing all the obstacles of every island, but considering how some people in Department [ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ] may believe I have developed PTSD over it, I think it was bad.

Truthally, The clear times of some obstacle's in Monster Legends are way to long. We as players already have to wait for breeding, hatching, extracting, building, farming, crafting, upgrading, attacking, ranking, dungeoning, waiting for those 50% discounts on ultimate tree, workers and hatchery-ing, and I feel like we should at least be given a little less waiting with the obstacles to make up for this. However, with Monster Legends, this isn't the case. Instead, we have to wait for a nice one minute... up to 32 hours... for one obstacle. Out of an estimated hundred (Most of which are on the longer side of the spectrum).

Two: So, what am I proposing?

I believe that some of the rock type obstacles in Monster Legends should have a reduced removal time. For exact details, this is what I believe the model should be (GREEN = OPTIMAL. RED = CURRENT):

Obstacle Chart

Three: Reasons!

• Saves new players time so they can just get on with becoming stronger / pandaken farming.

• New players will get more space faster giving them the option to carefully plan their base easier for the future, without having to get rid of everything in the way first.

• When people buy an island, they'll actually get what they bought faster, an island. Not an smaller recreation of the Himalayas.

• Spending WELL over 200 hours just clearing stuff and not being productive at all is not fun, not matter how many times someone says "Oh well it'll come eventually you just have to wait a while. Monster Legends is about having fun at the end of the day, because it's a game. This isn't "sit and watch rocks disappear due to some purple people" simulator.

• What damage does changing the removal times and some costs of the rocks do to anybody? What negative thing happens as a result of this change? You see, all this would be is a positive change in the long run, and glancing players would stick. That way, more people might buy your offers which means more money. Would social point like money? I know I would.

• Nothing to do with reasons but I swear to God I have so many memories of those damn huge rocks they're so god damn huge and rocky... like a huge rock.

Four: Conclusion.

In conclusion, I believe we should lower the removal time of some obstacles in the game as this would only benefit the player base. Furthermore, new glancing players first testing the game wont immediately be put off by the incredible amount of patience the game requires, and might actually get invested into it so they can tolerate the patience first. If they become invested, they might even give Social Point some money.

Side note:

If you agree with this post, why not up vote it? (If you disagree with the post, do not up vote it. The reason up vote exists is so people can see what the community wants).

Who knows, maybe things might change?

Thanks for reading.