Warmaster Xyclon

Status effect have 35% less accuracy against him/her. Gives immunity to Tortures and Control to all allies. Status caster: Gives positive status effect to all ally

Description: One day General Shannara with her friend Xyron practicted their spells in a field where they created a powerful cell, they was really happy to help their village "Magic land" to shine again.. but there came Dr Victor and he stole it, made that cell even more powerful, that anytime you watch him/her will provoke you.

( Beware Monster )

Deals moderate special damage to one enemy. Removes 20% of stamina to target

( Don't worry friend )

Adds 20% of stamina to one ally

( I take care you )

Heals one ally with 35% life

Tier 2

( Viktor revenge )

Deals moderate special damge to one enemy Applies thunder immunity to itself

( Xyron antidote )

Removes all negative status effect to one ally gives stamina regeneration

( I warned you !!!)

Deals massive special damage to all enemies remove 50% of stamina to all target applies stamina leak

Tier 3

( Power of magic )

Deal heavy special damage to all enemies applies random control or torture skills

( Magic trick )

Make an enemy to stop preventing attack next turn. Applies nature immunity to itself

( Rainbow Beam )

Deals moderate magic damage to one enemy. Apply control immunity to all allies.

Tier 4

( I protect my friend )

Deals massive special damage to one enemy. Applies Thunder and Nature immunty to all allies.

( Super Beam )

Deas heavy magic damage to all enemies. Removes positive status effect to all enemies applies random control to all enemies

( Dark magic beam )

Deals moderate special damage to one enemy .Activates all cooldowns to all targets

( I Protect my team )

Removes all negative status effect to all allies adds 50% Life and Stamina to all targets

Special skill ( Ultimate )

( Ultra magic beam )
Removes positive status effect to all enemies.Activates all cooldowns to all enemies, removes 100% of stamina to all enemies Gains 1 extra turn to itself

What do you think about this Magic Warmaster? 🙂