Like so many of the previous player's complaints, I get to experience a crash in Nemesis Survival Dungeon today, leading to a complete wipe of my team. Just to be clear, this is a complete crash, not even a pop up that there is a problem, just suddenly closed on its own. (It was on an easy node with Voltaik)
Tried to report the problem to support, and of course greeted with their courteous blaming of my wifi having disconnections, and I should have tried to play in areas with reliable connection. I was playing at home as I was too afraid to do it elsewhere, but of course it has to be the player's fault. Their coding is too pro for crashes to be possible. As expected, the caring support tech ended their heartwarming message with their signature phrase, "sorry nothing we can do".
I am pretty sure the devs don't care much about feedback, as this issue has been brought up numerous times. The injustice of it all really sank in once I experienced it first hand. Instead of accepting responsibility of their glitches, they are openly blaming players so they don't have to investigate or correct the problem, and of course skip out on any need to compensate the victim.
This is probably the last straw for me, I look at all the injustice I have to put up with this game to play it, and is just staggering:
- the unfairness to high level players in 72 hour challenges, repeated ignored; for our effort and plea to make it more fair, we are now not even offered ranked monster rewards from it.
- monsters lose their value and become obsolete before you even have time to rank them to 120, let alone fully rank them, the goal post shifting in this game is unreal
- the recent Thalassa refund, where they gave out free blessing rewards or elemental cells to exploiters, while punishing players who are honestly trying to just earn one diamond relic in nemesis survival
- PVP system, not even going to start with this......
- the team shop monster selection being completely neglected, making war coins becoming less and less meaningful; but sure keep the generals as overpriced as possible
- the abysmal breeding events are like the plague, and now it is tied to exclusive dungeons; as if that was not bad enough, now they make it only 50 cells so you can't even get the monster from the dungeon
- the endless hordes of bugs and glitches that pops out faster than them churning out monsters is a marvel in itself
- nerfing monsters after people spend on them, all in the glorious name of balancing
- last but not least, their uncanny ability to make the situation worse whenever we ask for fixes or improvement. It has got to be intentional right?
There are probably much more. You wonder why those teams in the higher levels are constantly looking for recruits, and so many are shrinking to do merges? Because people can only put up with so much before they quit.
When a game is more interested in making money at the cost of fairness and balance, it is no longer a game I will enjoy or support. Take care my forum friends, may you have more perseverance than I do to survive here.