Again small, unstated chance to get what you want or what is hyped. Stuffed with crap that you don’t want. Not that when chances are stated they matter. Supposed 75% chance for Cain cells, 25% elementium or fire cells and of course I get fire cells in 3 of the 4 chests I buy.
4 Aces fail chest, no buyPost count: 856Reputation: 406Joined:
@testcyp ALL chests should be forbidden. This is gambling, and gambling is a serious addiction next to drugs.
A coalition of 15 gambling authorities, including the U.K., France, Portugal, Norway and the U.S. (via tech-savvy Washington State’s gambling commission), issued a shared declaration that they intend to look into these shenanigans and they expect the companies involved to play ball.
Below is their statement :
We are increasingly concerned with the risks being posed by the blurring of lines between gambling and other forms of digital entertainment such as video gaming. Concerns in this area have manifested themselves in controversies relating to skin betting, loot boxes, social casino gaming and the use of gambling themed content within video games available to children.
We commit ourselves today to working together to thoroughly analyse the characteristics of video games and social gaming. This common action will enable an informed dialogue with the video games and social gaming industries to ensure the appropriate and efficient implementation of our national laws and regulations.
Let's hope for some different monetisation models.
Subscribe to show love
4 Aces fail chest, no buyPost count: 11362Reputation: 6964Joined:Location: New Jersey, USA
Closing this as this topic has been addressed and posted again and again and again. Oh and although I am a mod I am with esercis on this one, avoid them unless you like taking chances or they are the few that give guaranteed results of which they are results you are aiming for.
FYI I do not understand why you post these "warnings" when it is evident you do not follow your own advice..... why are you buying chests yet tell others not to?
I am a collector not a fighter, need I say more? Oh yeah....and female. ;)
Please SEARCH before posting.