Hello Monster Masters!
We are glad to announce the latest improvements in the game!
This time, we have been working on several aspects of the Relics system to make it more usable, but also to increase the value of all Relics in the game.
Here is an overview of the improvements you can look forward to:
From now on, you will be able to craft Relics. You can sacrifice Relics of all qualities (even mixed) in order to get the one you're looking for. Most Relics will be craftable by sacrificing other Relics.
There is a short list of exclusive Relics that won’t be craftable. It will be updated over time, and we plan for exclusive Relics to drop out of the list eventually.
- Talany’s Mask
- Xiron’s Essence
- Sherezar’s Amulet
- Thetys' Armor
- Hiroim’s Shield
- Talika’s Banner
- NEW RELIC TBD
Moreover, the Reliquary has been improved with several features:
- The “All” view displays your owned Relics as well as the ones you don’t own.
- The “Owned” view shows you only the Relics you already possess.
- The “Not owned” view displays only the Relics you don’t own yet.
You will be able to quickly select Relics for you until the creation or level up bar is filled.
You will be able to lock your favorite Relics to avoid selecting them by mistake on the crafting or level up screens.
These Relics will be marked in the Monstagram and you will be able to see the monster that holds them by looking at Relic Info.
And there's more!
- You can now switch between Relics through navigation arrows to view the differences between them more easily.
If you find an unequipped monster right before a battle, you won't need to go to the Reliquary to get the Relics for it as you can equip them on the monster selection screen. If the Relic that you want to equip is already on another monster, you will be able to automatically unequip it to be able to use it.
- Team Wars Shop’s Golden Category Relics Chests will contain Silver and Bronze Relics to boost earning obtention.
- Lastly, the chances of obtaining Relics in the different chests in the game will be shown through the Reliquary.