I’ve found a number of recent changes to be beneficial, such as normalizing the ice and metal habitats, adding search functions in the breeding tree and mountain, and expanding the search functions in the dragon book.
Since it seems like the game designers are willing to make changes, I’d like to offer a few (15) suggestions:
- Remove the restriction on number of habitats per level. It enforces a cap on the ultimate number of active dragons and thus on the amount of enjoyable play remaining. I’m at a point where I will start missing new dragons because I have nowhere to put them. You already have a restriction based on real estate, make me buy more islands but let me buy more habitats.
- Or… let us buy infinite Kindergartens at escalating prices. This would be less optimal but would still let me continue playing the game without selling off my collection.
- Since the focus is moving away from having friends open islands for you, just offer a set price for the islands in real money or gems rather than have us buy each section individually.
- Offer a way to go backwards in the Arenas, pick a different Arena to play in, or just downgrade your Arena rank.
- Let us re-do quests we’ve already completed with orbs for a final reward instead of the dragon.
- Install new towers off the other newer islands. Suggestions:
A tower that doubles all Win counts (for rank calculation) while active 1 hr/day.
A tower that doubles the effectiveness and/or halves the time of all other towers.
A tower that creates a random 10-step Quest (gold, food, one of the generic ones) 1/week
A tower that lets you pick an element to get a 10% damage bonus 1/day
A tower that gives you a set number of random orbs 1/day
A tower that gives you a set number of random tokens 1/day
- Expand the breeding sanctuary past level 8 by making other interesting older dragons breedable. (But not the ones most of us already have.)
- Provide some sort of reason to put up décor. A bonus to gold production maybe?
- Provide crystals for the other elements. Give me a reason to keep the habitats together.
- Unlink the hatch time and the recall/empower times. Make them standard per Rarity. Barring that, tell us in advance what the time will be. (I dislike taking 2 days to recall a dragon.)
- Offer a way to set all the farms to do the same thing rather than click on 15 different farms to set them.
- Obviously, more farms would be nice, or an expanded superfarm that takes more real estate and has bigger yield options.
- Take the timer off Speedy and Greedy. Why not make it usable all the time? It costs no resources and saves nothing but user annoyance.
- Make that new flag that says when a habitat is upgradeable a bit bigger.
- When hatching a dragon, don’t zoom to the Dragonarium and/or a random open habitat.
Feel free to agree/disagree with me or offer your own suggestions.