Hello everyone and welcome to my 241st analysis, this time featuring iMigbo.
Overview: iMigbo has all the makings of a fantastic attacker; high Base Strength and nice Base Speed, very high powered attacks, some key buff and debuff skills that are crucial in the deciding of the battle and a fantastic trait in Tough. His movepool is especially expansive for an attacker and it helps him adapt to the flow of battle very quickly in most cases, making iMigbo an overall great monster to have.

Builds:
(Attacker)
Moves:
-¡Te saludo y te bendigo!
-Poshos todos
-AUREEEEEEEEELIOOOO/¡A por ellos jopus!
-R.I.P. Faraday/¡A por ellos jopus!
Runes: 2 Strength 1 Speed
Mutant Rune options: Strength&Life, Speed&Life
Relics: Armors and Swords

Build Explanation:
¡Te saludo y te bendigo! is among the best supportive skills in the game - it costs 0 Stamina, removes all debuffs from all allies, and gives them Precision, Damage Boost and Stamina Regeneration. This makes it very effective to rid the team of annoying debuffs while preserving iMigbo's Stamina, and getting him ready for a big attack the next time he attacks. Poshos todos has an outstanding Base Power of 50 for an AOE, and it applies Drowned to all enemies, further extending its damage output. AUREEEEEEEEELIOOOO demolishes its target with a massive 75 Base Power, and it applies Drowned as well, almost always guaranteeing the kill on non-Life Runed monsters. Lastly, R.I.P. Faraday is yet another high Base Power move at 60 Base Power, but it also applies Trait Disable to its target. You can run ¡A por ellos jopus! in either the third or fourth slot, if you feel like you're missing out on great utility by not running an AOE Possession, but this will diminish iMigbo's damage output heavily.
2 Strength 1 Speed with Life Mutations is the standard on attackers.

(Support)
Moves:
-¡Te saludo y te bendigo!
-¡A por ellos jopus!
-R.I.P. Faraday
-¡Suscríbete y dalalai!/Poshos todos
Runes: 3 Team Speed/3 Speed
Mutant Rune options: Team Speed&Team Life, Speed&Life

Build Explanation:
This set focuses on the supportive potential of iMigbo. ¡Te saludo y te bendigo! is even more important here than in the last set, given its vast array of buffs. ¡A por ellos jopus! pressures the enemy thanks to being an AOE deny move. R.I.P. Faraday's Trait Disable is valuable on a supportive monster like this set, and it can be used to remove pesky traits like Dodge Area or Hardened variants to make ¡A por ellos jopus! even deadlier. Lastly, ¡Suscríbete y dalalai! provides a single target Possession in the event that R.I.P. Faraday would lose too much momentum against Dodge Area monsters, or a Hardened variant monster dodges ¡A por ellos jopus!'s Possession, but if you feel like this is not necessary, you can run Poshos todos to stack some Torture effects and drain the enemy's Stamina - this goes especially well together with Possession, since the enemy might waste Stamina by using an attack.
3 Team Speed is the best pick on this iMigbo since even though this is a fantastic denier set, iMigbo's Base Speed falls too short for this job. However, if you can outspeed all enemies somehow, go for 3 Speed as this set would make for an excellent denier.

Teammate Options: iMigbo's Stamina Drain can be capitalized on by using monsters with Stamina Drain, Nightmares and similar effects, like Mephisto. For more Teammate options, check out this article.

Countering iMigbo: Immunity to Possession renders Support iMigbo mostly harmless offensively. For Counter options, check out this article.