These changes are live in the game from September 3rd.
Pain Scourge will trigger the Relic “Sherezar’s Amulet”.
"Dat Attack" and "Falcon Punch" do damage again.
"Prey becomes hunter" won’t hit Area Dodgers anymore.
Trait Covenant will hit on Area Dodge Monsters.
"Looped Damage" won't loop with other skill mirrors.
Skills that WILL NOT be attracted by an ally Taunt anymore:
- Skull Rivera - Ay, Los Extra Turnos!!
- Neobuki - Yokodzuna Form
- Clipeum - Caritas
- Sweeperion - Pneumatic Carpet Renovator
- Tijen - Yell
- Fatid - Traitor Eater
- Qinling - Liao´s Wisdom
- Rocigon - Chargue with Rozinante
- Warspellz - BersOrker Ritual
EXCLUSIVE POSSESSIONS unification
To simplify the possession status effects we've changed the naming of Rebooted, Subscribed, Corrupted, Hacked (Exclusive Possessions) and unified them as Corrupted.
This means that:
- After Possession or Corruption, the status effect will be named "Recently Possessed or Corrupted"
- "Immunity to Possession" will be named "Immunity to Possession or Corruption"
NOTES: Possession Immunity Trait will NOT protect against Corruption.