Hello everyone and welcome to my 254th analysis, this time featuring Warmaster Babari.
Overview: It's really hard to properly classify Babari. When you look at him, you think he's an attacker - and you wouldn't be wrong in saying this, since damaging extra turn moves, moves with generally high power and a high Base Strength stat are all traits that belong on an attacker. However, then you look at his moveset which has moves that do not go beyond good, and this does not belong. Why? Because Babari is a Warmaster, a group of monsters touted as the best of the best - monsters that are supposed to be the top contenders at what they do, and with such a moveset it is impossible to claim Babari is one of the top tier attackers in the game. Looking past his "role" will let you see what Babari is truely meant to be; a method to combat all ways of receiving damage and be a perfect glue. Just by existing, this monster will grant all teammates Torture Immunity as a trait, and his SC will give them a 100% Damage Mirror - the first does what it says, and the second one discourages attackers. Coupled with Tough and a good moveset, Babari can find himself at home in almost any team nowadays.
If someone can tell me how on earth he is a Dragon, I'd be happy to know.

Builds:
Monsters that have access to Group 4 skills will have a slightly different build path. I will list the most viable builds for each Rank since some moves in Group 4 are pivotal to some sets' success. The monster's role will likely remain the same, however, so this won't be exhaustingly long as I won't repeat the same things.

Rank 0:
Moves:
-Axe and Chains
-Summon Thorder
-Thunderstruck
-Chained Attacks
Runes: 2 Strength 1 Speed
Mutant Rune options: Strength&Life, Speed&Life
Relics: Masks and Amulets

Build Explanation:
Axe and Chains is a way to extend damage and hit targets that hide behind damage reducing or nullifying effects, and the Blind it applies can be useful too. Summon Thorder is a spammable high powered move with 0 CD, but be mindful of its Stamina cost. Thunderstruck is Babari's only AOE available at this point, also the Shock can sometimes be useful. Lastly, Chained Attacks is the most impactful remaining attack with an extra turn attached to it.
2 Strength 1 Speed with Life Mutations is the standard attacker spread.

Rank 1: Babari learns "Revenge Is Cold" at this level, a Base 70 Thunder single target attack that gives him Water Hater before dealing damage.
Moves:
-Axe and Chains
-Summon Thorder
-Thunderstruck/Revenge Is Cold
-Chained Attacks/Revenge Is Cold
Runes and Mutant Runes are the same as given above.

Build Explanation:
Revenge Is Cold is not only Babari's strongest attack, but it will almost surely kill the target if it's a Water monster as well, since not only does Water Hater massively boost its damage, but Thunder itself deals 50% more damage to Water, resulting in a lot of damage numbers. Get this in either of the last 2 slots depending on the enemy team and/or personal preference.

Rank 2: Babari learns "Deep Thunder" at this level, a Base 40 Thunder AOE that applies Shock twice to all enemies.
Deep Thunder is essentially a stronger Thunderstruck, so it does not warrant a mention. Just get it over said move.

Rank 3: Babari learns "Bolts Aura" at this level, a move that heals him by 33% and gives all allies a 100% Damage Mirror.
If the heal were done to the team, I could recommend this, but it's so situational that I really cannot. I will mention it later though.

Rank 4: Babari learns "Family Chains" at this level, a Base 50 unresisted single target move that removes the target's trait and gives him an extra turn.
Moves:
-Axe and Chains
-Summon Thorder
-Family Chains
-Revenge Is Cold/Deep Thunder
Runes and Mutant Runes are the same as given above.

Build Explanation:
You can use Family Chains followed by Axe and Chains (or vice versa, depending on the target) to rob your target of both their buffs and trait, leaving them open to your assaults. Extra turn moves that come with Trait Disable or buff removal are really powerful and hard to come by, so Babari is lucky in that regard.

Teammate Options: As stated before, Babari can fit in any team, but his trait makes him the perfect attacker to include in a tanky teams that focus on stalling and wearing the enemy down - Damage Mirror speeds up the process while Torture Immunity disables the best way to deal with tanks. Bolts Aura can be used in such a team in place of your AOE to refresh the Damage Mirror and keep Babari alive a bit longer. Pairing him with monsters that can somehow increase the survivability of your team when the battle begins, be it with their trait, SC or their Relics, will make great use of Babari's trait. If you pair him up with Warmaster Remntar, that will make your team immune to Special damage, further reducing possibilities for damage. For more Teammate options, check out this article.

Countering Warmaster Babari: Babari's strongest moves have extra turns attached to them, so having an Anticipation monster will allow you to disrupt him. Disabling his trait will allow you to inflict Tortures on his team. For more Counter options, check out this article.