Hello everyone and welcome to my 256th analysis, this time featuring Al Canine.
Overview: Armed with Tough, CD Activations, Sunburn and Stuns, Al Canine is a very strong denier. Having 2 separate deny methods is extremely good for deniers, as they get to pick between the two depending on what the situation favors. He's not all offense as well, as Al Canine has a supportive attack that rids all allies of debuffs and gives them Guard Down Hater, which is a debuff he can apply to enemies. The aforementioned trait allows Al Canine to evade status effects with a nice chance, helping him avoid things like deny effects and Precision modifiers. Al Canine's Base Speed of 3498 isn't exactly the best, but it still allows him to do his job, and this is definitely one monster you don't want to underestimate.

Build:
Moves:
-Unpaid Loan
-I Have A Job For You
-Vendetta
-An Offer You Can't Refuse/Sausages Are Best Served Cold
Runes: 3 Speed
Mutant Runes: Speed&Life
Relics: Traps and Essences

Build Explanation:
Unpaid Load activates the CDs of all enemies and gives them Guard Down, allowing all attacks to hit them regardless of Precision modifiers. I Have A Job For You is perfect for abusing the previous move, ridding all teammates of all debuffs and giving them Guard Down Hater, tripling their damage against monsters with Guard Down. Vendetta is an AOE Sunburn + Stun, and you can use this if the important enemies on the opposing team have ways of dealing with CD Activation but aren't immune to Stun, like Zyla the Faithful and Zeighar. The last slot is dedicated to the single target versions of his AOE deny moves in order to nail Dodge Area monsters, and the choice between them again depends on the same criteria for usage.
3 Speed with Life Mutations is the standard for deniers.

Teammate Options: Teammate Options: For Teammate options, check out this article.

Countering Al Canine: For Counter options, check out this article.