I just had a game freeze during a Team War fight that happened after I used Furhem.
Setup when it happened:
- Team was Thetys, Kaih and Furhem.
- Opponent's Growler used his special which stunned my Kaih and Thetys.
- Thetys went next and lost a turn from the stun.
- Furhem went next. I thought sweet I can use my Scourrr to attack and clear Kaih's stun.
- Immediately while it cast, I briefly saw something flash on Kaih - it was either "Immune to Stun" or "Recently Stunned"
- The game immediately hard froze and I had to close the game.
I think what triggered it was Scourrr trying to clear a Stun. Not sure if it was related to Kaih in particular.
Anyone ever noticed this before? Hard to reproduce without being able to Stun my Kaih.