So I recently began playing this game again and when I opened the game, the tutorial for new players popped up as well as the login option at the bottom. Now I followed the steps to login using my Apple ID but the real kicker was even though I did so, I wouldn't be able to progress the game. While I'm in Deus's tutorial, I have the rewards page in the background too which prevents me from actually tapping anything until I claim the rewards but since Deus's tutorial is also up at the same time, it prevents me from tapping anything else besides the next step. What do I do?

I also can't send a complaint to support directly because to do that, I need my game ID and seeing as I can't access it, that's a moot point. I've already tried restarting my phone, deleting the app then redownloading it, signing out of Game Center then signing back in, signing out of Game Center THEN deleting it, but so far nothing has helped and nothing that I've searched is even remotely close to the problem I have. I don't know what else I can do at this point. Pic is attached below if it helps any...
0_1592714646298_IMG_1977.jpg