Hamarian was hopelessly in love with galante jr who being who he is, decided to lead the poor girl along and drop her at the slightest opportunity he was no longer interested. Hamarian left heart broken feeling like her life had become meaningless without him. So she vowed to make him hers and hers alone no matter the cost. Calling upon the help of as many magical beings as possible to learn ways to have him to herself. She settled on the help of one baba yaga who taught her ways to control the minds of others. Armed with her knowledge she set off on her mission, to claim galante jr as her own forever more

Name- hamarian
Element-metal
Type-denier

Stats:

power- 5285
Speed- 4890
Life-57530
Stam 180

Books:
Female
Mechanical
Villains

Relics- staff, mask

Trait:
 rank 0-hardened
Rank 1-true vision
Rank 3- status caster cooldown protection

Moveset-

Forgotten- moderate metal damage to one enemy applies nanovirus 0 turn cd 20 stam
Broken hearted - deals low metal damage to all enemies 23 stam cost 1 turn cd
We are destined- deals moderate metal damage to one enemy applies possession 26 stam cost 1 turn cd
I wont be alone- deals moderate metal damage to one enemy applies daze and nanovirus 28 stam 1 turn cd
Cant escape my feelings- moderate metal damage to all enemies applies daze and bleed 39 stam cost 2 turn cd
Unreciprocated affection- deals heavy metal damage to one enemy applies daze and bleed to one enemy
My soul is one with yours- removes positive effects deals massive metal damage applies mega possession nanovirus and bleed to one enemy 43 stam cost 3 turn cd
Hold me in your arms- deals heavy metal damage to all enemies applies possession bleed and nanovirus 46 stam cost 3 turn cd

Special:

Do you love me now? Removes positive effects deals massive metal damage applies mega possession to all enemies