There was a Distant Star and as other stars, it was made of multiple elements, but one of them was unique. It was an energy too complex to understand.
This energy spread across the universe, filling every void with magic. And then… a spark ignited inside it.
When the Distant Star exploded, the magic it contained erupted in the form of Stardust, and its energy generated thousands of portals. Now its light is gone, and the magical Stardust is traveling across the Universe through the portals.
One of these portals appeared behind our moon. After absorbing it, a shower of Stardust fell over us.
Nothing happened until the portal widened. After, extraordinary precious rocks started to blossom. The portal continued to widen, and the rocks kept surfacing. Then they stopped.
The prismatic rain harmed no one. And the rocks have grown as a multicolor moss all over the landscape. Those rocks contain Stardust, but there is not an easy way to work with them. They are too hard to crack. All monsters want to know how it behaves, but only a few know how to extract or use it.
Not all creatures react to Stardust and the ones who do have experienced different outcomes. But what makes it so valuable is that the monsters who can assimilate this cosmic essence unleash a level of power unknown until now.
This new Generation of Monsters is called the Cosmic Generation and with their appearance, we have entered the Cosmic Era.
However, Cosmic Mythic Monsters aren’t the only novelty in the Cosmic Era. You can look forward to a plethora of new features, improvements and other exciting events. It’s not just about the new Generation of Monsters but also about a new and improved experience in Monster Legends.
Cosmic Mythic Monsters
It’s time for the Cosmic Mythic monsters to shine! Only the stronger monsters will prevail.
- This new era will be 100% Cosmic. All the new monsters will belong to this generation!
- Their genetic structure makes them the most powerful generation to date.
- They live in the Mythic habitats.
- They require their own unique resource to rank up - Stardust. They can’t be ranked with Amber, Elemental Cells, or Elementium.
- They can be levelled up above their rank limit thanks to Cap Breakout, a new feature you'll be able to try out in the Lab.
- Only available for Cosmic Mythic Monsters.
- Cap Breakout will allow you to progress between ranks when you don’t have enough resources to reach the next rank.
- These intermediate rank-up levels will increase the level of a monster (with stats for the levels), but won’t unlock the trait of the next rank.
The Infinite Gauntlet
A new dark challenge awaits you in the deep shadows of the Monster Legends Dungeons. Many heroes have given up trying to reach the end. How long will you last?
- In the Infinite Gauntlet, you will be able to grind Stardust on a daily basis.
- Cosmic Era Monsters are the only ones powerful enough to access the Gauntlet.
- The Life and Stamina of your monsters won't be restored after battles, except on Healing Nodes, which are marked with a "+" healing animation. Additionally, you can spend Gems to revive the monsters in your team.
- To keep things entertaining, the monsters in the Gauntlet will change every day.
- Your progress will also refresh every day to the last Key Node you reached.
New and exciting times at the Multiplayer Mode! It’s about time to refresh the Multiplayer experience and introduce new mechanics that are going to make the mode more competitive but also more rewarding than ever before.
Monster Masters, sharpen your swords, equip your armies, pack your lunch boxes, be ready to fight in the improved Tournament.
- Seasons are now called Tournaments, fitting the nature and prestige of the mode.
- Keep your eyes on a brand new prize: There will be a new Cosmic monster available exclusively as a reward in the Multiplayer Tournaments!
- Introducing the New Chest system
After every won battle you’ll get a chest with a certain quality (from Tier 1 to Tier 5).
The quality of the chest’s content will depend on a league you’re in. Every chest Tier has different cooldowns after which you will be able to open them.
The higher the tier the better the rewards. Some examples of possible content: Exclusive Multiplayer Monster Cells, Stardust, Mythic Cells, Legendary Monster egg, Epic Monster egg, Gold, Food, etc.
There will be only a few chest slots available so make sure you decide wisely which chests you want to open.
- Matchmaking becomes fairer and wins rates will be more balanced. Instead of choosing opponents, you'll be matched against an opponent with your level of power to make the battles less predictable and more engaging
- League Trophy brackets, Trophy earnings, and Trophy reset will be adjusted to improve the experience in several leagues and the overall bracket system.
- Note: The roulette rewards will be redistributed on other parts of the game or events will be rebalanced to accommodate this change.
NEW Adventure Map Islands
You can look forward to 2 new Islands with stronger and much more challenging opponents. We are also working on refreshing the first few as they needed some refurbishing.
New Cosmic Era Books
Wondering how you’re gonna keep up with all the new Generation’s Monsters? Time Limited Era Book book and permanent Era book will include new Monsters of the Cosmic Era.
COSMIC ERA EVENTS
We're in a new Era of Monster Legends, and that's something to celebrate!
Era Timed Challenge
Collect Era tickets for the next 35 days in the Era Chest, and win amazing rewards in this Timed Challenge.
There is a sweet Stardust reward at every milestone, just waiting for you.
Cosmic Era Chests
Era Chests will be up for grabs in Dungeons, Daily Missions, Video Ads Chests, Marathon, Maze, Tales Island, Challenges, Era Kings Live Duels, and other events.
Open them to obtain Era Tickets for the Cosmic Era Timed Challenge, and other cool rewards.
Era Chests may contain: Stardust, Amber, Elementium, Elemental Cells, Bronze Relic Chest, Runes from level 3 to 5, Vault Keys, Legendary chest (Race monsters, Quest monsters, Elites, VIPs, Nemesis, Mythic, older Legendaries), Forsaken chest (excluding Pumpseed), Gold Relic
King Live Duels
Era King is a Live Duels event that will last only 24h and will be accompanied by a Timed Challenge with special rewards!
To enter the King Live Duels Tournament you will have to pay with the King Duel Ticket, obtainable in the Golden Legends Pass.
And as the king’s decree states, only the most formidable monsters, the Cosmic Mythics, are allowed to participate.
Weekly Survival Dungeon
Get more Era Chest rewards from this Survival Dungeon, but be careful, you will need to have at least 1 Cosmic Mythic monster in your team!
Are Nemesis and Elite Days not enough? The Forsaken family has been waiting for a long time to spread their influence to more Monster Masters and their armies.
Forsaken Souls will be available in the Legends Pass as well as other events in the future.
Also, from now on, we will allow owning multiple Forsaken monsters, however, in the competitive parts of the game you will be able to have only 1 Forsaken per team.