Dear Dragon City Team,

Me and many more people have a problem with the ancient elements, I feel like the Ancient Elements are very original and SO SO UNDERRATED. Some people really want to see more things with them

Weakness/Strength
Some people don't really care about the Ancient Elements Because they actually act like a normal attack, they have no Strength or Weakness. I think you could add them some.

Dragons
There aren't many dragons with the Ancient Elements, making them less interesting. The Chaos or Magic in my opinion should have been one of the most used elements. Chaos just sounds so powerful, Magic is amazing element for many dragons, Because yeah Dragons are some Magic creatures. Soul is very very interesting and It should have been one of the most powerful elements (my favorite too), Happy, Some Dragons have the Happy element yeah but still it could fit in more dragons too (ex: High Positivity Dragon). Dream, Dream is very interesting too, I can understand it's a hard element to have ideas for but I'm sure you could do some more stuff with it, same For Beauty, Beauty in my opinion Should have been in more dragons. Hope you will make more dragons with Ancient Elements

Events
I've always dreamed about an event with the Ancient Elements, it would just be the most interesting thing that ever happened and I am pretty sure People would be more interested in the Ancient Elements. A Ancient Heroic Race would be amazing too

Arenas
Just like some other people I think your team is not that interested in the Ancient Elements, I really think you should make arenas with the ancient Elements that would increase more the interense of the players.

And that is all I want to say, Thanks for reading and Hope You will make my ideas real. Good Luck and Thank you for giving us a great experience in your game