Hi, everyone.

After a great 3 years in Monster Legends, I am sad to announce that I will be leaving Socialpoint soon. I have been fortunate enough to be part of the amazing ML community, full of very passionate people who are willing to go the extra mile to help others and share their thoughts about the game. I appreciate every single one of you whether you are on Discord, Forum, Facebook, or if you just sent me a nice DM during past years.

I’d like to give a special thanks to our amazing Moderators and Keepers as without them the community wouldn’t be a safe, inviting and warm space for all of us. They’ve always been a cornerstone of our community and immense help to me, you, and the ML team. Treat them nicely, they deserve it! 🙂

DarthChabel will replace me as your future Community Manager. She is a lovely person, passionate about games, and gliding the craziest waves imaginable (yes, I’m talking about surfing :P). I’m sure she will bring a breath of fresh air and will do an incredible job!

My last day is August 5th but after that, I hope I will be able to show up every now and then as a regular player to check how you are doing.

And now, ⚔ on to the new adventures!