• Role and elements:
    Metal control monster with possession, stun, and positive effect removal skills

• Relics:
    Banner - shield

• Condition to obtain:
    Space emperor maze

*book :
Evil Legion - Mechanical - Families

• Skills:

-Basics:

● [I am an Emperor] = Deal moderate metal damage to an enemy, apply possession or stun to an enemy
(Stamina: 30 - Cooldown: 1)

● [A Space Tiger] = Deals low metal damage to all enemies
(Stamina: 21 - Cooldown: 0)

• Step 1:

● [The Evil Emperor] = Removes all positive status effects from an enemy, applies daze to an enemy
(Stamina: 22 - Cooldown: 1)

● [I've had enough] = Deal moderate metal damage to all enemies, apply daze to all enemies
(Stamina: 42 - Cooldown: 2)

-Track 2:

● [Boom It Up!] = Deal low metal damage to an enemy, apply stun or possession to an enemy, give 1 extra turn to itself (Stamina: 49 - Cooldown: 3)

● [My Territory] = removes all positive status effects from all enemies, applies bleeds to all enemies
(Stamina: 50 - Cooldown: 2)

-Track 3:

● [Gift to me] = remove all positive status effects from all enemies, apply immunity to torture, immunity to control and positive effects protection to itself
(Stamina: 55 - Cooldown: 3)

● [Control!] = Removes all positive status effects from all enemies, applies stun or possession to all enemies
(Stamina: 67 - Cooldown: 3)

-Special:

● [Galactic Blast] = removes all positive status effects from all enemies, applies Mega Stun or Mega Possession to all enemies

• Attribute:
    -Rank 0: tough
    -Rank 1: + SC = positive effects protection
    -Rank 3: + trait protection

• Description:
    Taigol, or named by the inhabitants of the planet Taigol, the planetary emperor, this tiger named his planet which conquered him by his name, he has a power that is able to control his enemies in two ways. But the problem that the army of space canines is working for him, since he is a feline, the inhabitants are very afraid of this army, all this Taigol wanted, maybe he was up to something with them

Taigol is a metal control monster that stuns or possesses its enemies, and remove their positive effects, he can also remove their positive effects, and gain immunity to torture and control. His trait is upgradeable, at rank 0 it is tough, at rank 1 it gains a status casters, positive effects protection, and at rank 3 it gains trait protection