• Role and elements:
    Dark control monster with possession skills, time stop and cooldowns restoration

• Relics:
    banner - Mask

*Condition to obtain:
Legend pass pack

*Book :
Spirit - undead - underworld - evil legion - families

• Skills:

-Basic :

● [Where am I?] = deals moderate dark damage to an enemy
(Stamina: 21 - Cooldown: 0)

● [In a circus] = deals moderate dark damage to all enemies
(Stamina: 32 - Cooldown: 1)

• tier 1:

● [With Mask] = deals moderate dark damage to an enemy, restore all cooldowns on itself
(Stamina: 39 - Cooldown: 2)

● [And the hat] = applies time stop to an enemy
(Stamina : 0 - Cooldown: 2)

-Tier 2:

● [abominable wizard] = Deals moderate Dark damage to all enemies, applies possession to one enemy
(Stamina: 45 - Cooldown: 1)

● [need help?] = Disable all cooldowns to all allies
(Stamina: 80 - Cooldown: 3)

-Track 3:

● [Time is stopped] = applies time stop to all enemies
(Stamina: 77 - Cooldown: 3)

● [My enemy is mine] = apply double damage and possession to an enemy, disable all cooldowns to an enemy
(Stamina: 70 - Cooldown: 3)

-Special:

● [Let the show begin!] = Deal massive special damage to all enemies, activate all cooldowns to all enemies, givr 1 extra turn to itself

• trait:
    -Rank 0: abomination
    -Rank 1: + cooldowns activations immunity
    -Rank 3: + Protection against percentage damage

• Description:
    Borlie comes from a world of abominations when he found the portal to get out of there, he came from a world of abominations to the circus, Hercules found him interesting and engaged Borlie in his circus, and he did not regret, thanks to him, the circus became more and more famous, and even hired others to become the greatest circus. Is Borlie going to make this circus even more famous than it is now?

Borlie is a dark control monster with possession skills, time stop, and cooldowns restorations, his incredible skills allow him to possess his enemies and cause them to lose their turns. And even deactivate cooldowns for his allies. Its trait is upgradeable, Abomination at rank 0, Immunity against cooldowns activations at rank 1, Protection against percentage damage at rank 3