Spirit - Legion of Good - Adventurers - Families

• Skills:

-Basic :

● [Buried Mud] = Deals heavy earth damage to an enemy
(Stamina: 22 - Cooldown: 0)

● [I am strong] = apply quicksand to an enemy
(Stamina : 10 - Cooldown: 0)

• Tier 1:

● [I love my staff] = deal moderate earth damage to an enemy, apply stun to an enemy
(Stamina: 23 - Cooldown: 1)

● [Do Not Touch] = applies stun immunity and 33% life shield to itself
(Stamina: 33 - Cooldown: 0)

-Tier 2:

● [Quicksand!] = Deal moderate earth damage to an enemy, apply quicksand to an enemy, give 1 extra turn to itself
(Stamina : 33 - Cooldown: 2)

● [You're stunned] = applies Mega Stun to an enemy, deals heavy earth damage to an enemy
(Stamina : 40 - Cooldown: 3)

-Tier 3:

● [What?] = Deal massive thunder damage to an enemy, apply stun and quicksand to an enemy
(Stamina : 50 - Cooldown: 2)

● [Sands everywhere] = deal moderate earth damage to all enemies, apply stun to all enemies
(Stamina : 50 - Cooldown: 3)

-Special:

● [battle will start soon] = remove all positive status effects from all enemies, apply quicksand and mega stun to all enemies

• Trait:
    -Rank 0: hardened
    -Rank 1: + Cooldowns activations immunity
    -Rank 3: + SC = Immunity against control effects

• Description:
    Golex was chosen by Tabora to defend their mountain tribes from the claw of Gorlem, the golem who chose the freedom to destroy anything. Would Golex be powerful enough to defeat him ?, and how will he defeat him?

Golex is an earth attacker who use stun to defeat his enemies, but he also uss quicksand effects to torture his enemies, or deal big damage, he also apply mega stuns to an enemy. Golex have a evolving trait, at rank 0 it is hardened, prevents its cooldowns from being activated at rank 1, it uses status casters at rank 3, immunity to control