The Legends of Deus event - Episode 4 - it’s around the corner and once again, we would like to share more information & details with you.
This will be the very last Episode before the great battle starts! Let us remind you the Key Points - Episode 4 of the Legends of Deus:
- Dates: It will arrive to your game today, July 10, and it will run until the 24th of July.
- Collect: From the 10th of July until the 17th of July, Collect 5 Golden Orbs to summon the 4th Legend, ‘Draluxe Dragon’.
Note: Once you have collected them, and in order to claim your new Dragon, remember that you will need to close the game and login again!
- Fight: From the 17th until the 24th of July fight with Draluxe in its Nemesis Tournament. Defeat and claim its Nemesis, Night Dragon!
Where to get Golden Orbs to summon Draluxe Dragon?
Dungeon Island -> 1 Golden Orb
Ragnarok Island -> 1 Golden Orb
We will run 5 where you can get 5 Purple Orbs in total:
- 72 hours Tournament - Roller Coaster Dragon required (from the Dungeon Island) - 6 battles -> get 1 Golden Orb.
- Another 72 hours Tournament - Legendary Super Star Dragon required - 6 battles -> get 1 Golden Orb.
- 2 x 48 hours Tournaments - no dragons requirement - 6 battles each -> get 1 Golden Orb in each!
- 96 hours Tournament - VIP Royal Phoenix Dragon required - 6 battles -> get 1 Golden Orb
3.- Video Trailers -> get as many as you can watching trailers!
4.- Golden Orbs Decorations
5.- Dragon Card Packs: get Golden Orbs from the Very Rare Pack/Epic Pack/Legendary Pack.
But this is not all, Dragon Masters! Perhaps you are still missing some Green/Red/Purple Orbs in order to summon Draek Dragon, Drato Dragon and/or Dragem Dragon? We want you ALL to have the chance to summon all Legends, complete your Team and then be able to summon their captain Drakon, Deus’ most loyal Dragon!
Where to get Green/Red/Purple Orbs?
- Special Tournaments - you will be able to get 3 Green Orbs, 3 Red Orbs and 3 Purple Orbs
- Green, Red & Purple Orb Decorations
- Dragon Card Packs: Draek Legends of Deus Pack with 1 Green Orb + chances to get the Draek Dragon; Drato Legends of Deus Pack with 1 Red Orb + chances to get the Drato Dragon; Dragem Legends of Deus Pack with 1 Purple Orb + chances to get the Dragem Dragon
We really hope you all find this information useful and helps to understand and have a better overview on where to find all the Orbs for the event!
You are just one step far from the final and most epic Tournament of the Legends of Deus event! Remember… Deus itself needs your help to restore peace in Dragon City… it is time for you to complete your Team!
That’s all for now, Dragon Masters.
Stay tuned and...Keep your #DragonCityStory going!