ROLE: ATTACKER/CURSER
RARITY: MYTHIC
ELEMENT: NATURE
TRAIT (EVOLVING): ABOMINATION, AREA DODGE, STATUS CASTER: AOE Blind
MOVESET: Vicious Chomp (Basic physical), Horrid Sight (Basic nature), Revulsion (AoE 35% Nature DMG w/ 50% poison, Maddening Stare (Megapossession, Daze 2 turns, 4 turns cooldown) Hideous Bile (Single 50% Nature DMG w/ 100% poison) Crippling Maul (35% single Dark damage w/ Slow and DMG reduction), Feeding time! (55% Dark DMG w/lifesteal)

SPECIAL: Stand Back! (2 turn charge, then unleashes 210% Nature DMG to chosen target, then 190% to other foes. Attacker dies)

STORY: Dr. Viktor was in his lab one day, trying to combine the cells of Amphidator and Yilitre with some Mythic Amber, when something went horribly wrong, and as a result, there was not the creation of an immensely powerful beast, but an awful mistake. Amphibination was born!

NOTES: Amphibination was not designed to be large, and is instead a lot of awful things in a small package. Below is an image of a rough sketch of the monster.
alt text

Thank you for your consideration. My Monster Legends name is Gemclan. If my idea is implemented, I will create a YouTube Channel under the name Rook Studios for a showcase.