LazarBeam pushes Darkzgul to his back, and then stances over him.

"Reply to me!" — LazarBeam yells!
"I. I can't." — Darkzgul replies.

LazarBeam goes to kill Darkzgul but Wyrmlad appears making LazarBeam stop with his powers. LazarBeam flies to the ground with full force. Wyrmlad grins. Darkzgul stands up.

"You, can't do that! Well, not yet anyway." — Wyrmlad says.
"You stay away." — Darkzgul yells.

Wyrmlad laughs and then grins, lifts his right hand and shuts it. Darkzgul falls to his knees, and begins to choke... LazarBeam throws his sword towards Wyrmlad, but Wyrmlad puts his left hand out and stops that Sword pushing it away. The sword lands onto the ground.

"You can't stop me that easy! Okay, to be honest, even if that got me, I wouldn't of died." — Wyrmlad replies.

Wyrmlad picks up LazarBeams' sword, walks over to Darkzgul who is still on his back, in lots of pain — very sore.

"What? Can't win." — Wyrmlad says to Darkzgul.

Then he snaps his fingers, and makes Darkzgul heal and recover fully. Darkzgul is fine again... Big mistake by Wyrmlad.

"Why? Why did you do that?" — Darkzgul asks.

"I need you for my future plans. But for now, I can torture you as long as I need." — Wyrmlad replies.

He vanishes, Wyrmlad leaves. Teleports away. The sword drops to the ground. LazarBeam helps Darkzgul.

"I'm sorry. I should've been more respectful." — LazarBeam says.
"It's fine." — Darkzgul replies.
"I have a plan, but it requires heaps of time and effort." — Thundeer says. Coming out of hiding.
"That is?" — Darkzgul asks.
"You put enough Mythic Amber or stronger: Stardust into that Sword LazarBeam has. That should be able to kill God." — Thundeer suggests.
"He's right... My sword has the power to hold any type of Recource: Like Stardust and Mythic Amber." — LazarBeam replies, quite confused.
"But, I'd rather use Stardust to be certain it would do the job, correctly." — Darkzgul replies.

Now in Wyrmlad's Base, he sits there, acting like a god. — He smiles, as he thinks as things happen in his head, the future.

"You need to end this so called: Thundeer, bring in the second one. I have a suggestion: It's Wickah." — Korruptus says.
"Thanks. I will do that. That needs to happen, another complication in the story. Now, do your job and find out what they are doing." — Wyrmlad replies.

Wyrmlad teleports away, leaving Korruptus standing there, sighs.

Now at the Dark Forest Of East, Wyrmlad stands there. Wyrmlad sighs.

"Come out, Wickah, you need to come out! I have an offer for you!" — Wyrmlad yells.

Wickah out of nowhere, appears.

"What do you want? I was sleeping." — Wickah says.
"I need your help." — Wyrmlad asks.
"With what?" — Wickah asks.
"A plan I have, I need you to attack this group of peasents and pawns." — Wyrmlad says.

Wyrmlad snaps his fingers — Wyrmlad leaves, teleports away. Wickah is improved, much more powerful.

Back at the Basement, LazarBeam walks over to the computer and searches up heaps of usable things. Darkzgul walks in with another member: Rekka. Rekka who has the same motives of LazarBeam and Darkzgul. Without hesitation LazarBeam hacks into the systems to stop Wyrmlad.

"I found something!" — LazarBeam yells.
"What's that?" — Darkzgul asks.
"It's the Key to stop God himself." — LazarBeam Says.

The Chapter ends.