It’s time to pick sides. Make the right decision, and you’ll be rewarded.
We know you all love El Colosal, and we love it as well, but it needed some fresh air. So we’re here with a brand new edition that will make you the driver of your own adventure! Discover El Colosal: Element Wars!
In El Colosal: Element Wars you can breed ANY Legendary monster (except for Warmasters— this means Forsaken monsters are included for the first time!) of two different elements! Since we’re saying goodbye to the Halloween season and we want to cleanse ourselves from all the spookiness before Christmas, our first two factions will be FIRE and DARK. Mix any two Fire monsters or any two Dark monsters and see what you get. For every Legendary monster you obtain, you'll get a Token of their element... and here's where the war starts!
- Collect Fire Tokens to progress through the Fire Timed Challenge, where you'll be able to get Zorky Cells and Mythic Amber.
- If you're on the Dark side, your Dark Tokens will help you progress through the Dark Timed Challenge, where you can get Miserus Cells and Mythic Amber.
If you reach the finish line of any of the challenges (or both!), you'll receive 1200 extra Cells and an Avatar.
The element with the most tokens collected by all Monster Masters wins the war. If you have 20 or more tokens of that element, you'll receive 200 Mythic Amber, which you’ll be able to claim from a news pop-up.
Before you start breeding, remember:
- Hint #1: If you obtain Djinn in a Fire breeding or Haze in a Dark one, try the same combination again, you're very close to getting a Legendary monster!
- Hint #2: Uncommon, Rare, and Epic monsters that are both Dark and Fire won't be part of any of the breeding combinations.
- Hint #3: All the monsters you need to combine will be available in the Shop at one point or another during the event.
Like in past editions, El Colosal: Elemental Wars will only last for 24 hours starting on Thursday 12-November at 12:00 PM CEST until 13-November 11:59 AM, so make sure you check our official community channels (Facebook, Twitter, Discord and Instagram) to share your combos and benefit from everyone else’s discoveries. And you know we love giving clues as well, so follow us for the whole shebang.
Will you side with the burning Fire or the sinister Darkness?