R1: immune to activated cooldowns
R3: sc: pierce

Stats:
Life: 69012
Atk: 7650
Speed: 5691

Role: Metal attacker with pierce.

Description:
Henritch is Happy Phone's brother. He helped to kill legendary villains. Also, Henritch recommand Glubu to hold the stardust. He go to the forest. Happy Phone killed his enemies. Henritch hold him to stardust for transform into the cosmic version of Happy Phone. He was energized. He's incredibly speed and killed all legendary villains. He was unstoppable player. Henritch was happy with.

I'm happy: deals heavy metal damage from one enemy. Sta: 0 cd: 0

I'm not sad: deals moderate physical damage from one enemy. Sta: 22 cd: 0

Group 1

Eyyy: applies bleeding to all enemies. deals low metal damage to all enemies. requires cooldown. Sta: 25 cd: 1

Bruh...: applies damage boost and pierce to itself. requires cooldown. Sta: 25 cd: 2

Group 2

Respawn or give up: applies nanovirus to all enemies. deals moderate metal damage to all enemies. requires cooldown. Sta: 30 cd: 2

This is my diamond sword: applies bleeding from one enemy. deals heavy special damage from one enemy. applies pierce to itself. remove pierce to itself. requires cooldown. Sta: 40 cd: 3

Group 2

Try again, noob!: applies bleeding from one enemy. deals very heavy special damage from one enemy. requires cooldown. Sta: 48 cd: 2

That's all you got!: applies metal weakness and bleeding to all enemies. deals heavy metal damage to all enemies. requires cooldown. Sta: 55 cd: 3

Special

¡Soy un profesional, eres un novato!: applies bleeding and metal weakness to all enemies. deals massive special damage to all enemies. applies pierce to itself. remove pierce to itself.