For about a week or more I've been having problems with the dragon city game freezing up when viewing the videos to redeem freebies. This is very frustrating being I've got excellent signal and all the time fast data so I know it's not my phone. Please fix this issue soon.
Game keeps freezingPost count: 2226Reputation: 1399Joined:Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
@ddayton The forums are mostly player maintained. We don't have the ability to access your game data to "fix" anything. All we can do is offer advice.
However, there are a few things you can try to get your game up and running again:
- Empty your browser and flash cache files.
- Completely reboot your device
- Try a different platform. If on mobile device, try Facebook. If on Facebook, try mobile.
- Try a different browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome.
- Delete and reinstall the app. As long as your game is associated to Facebook, you won't lose your progress.
If you still experience the issue after trying these steps submit a bug report to Social Point. A link to the instructions are in my signature line.
Game keeps freezingPost count: 1Reputation: 0Joined:
Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. I play on Windows 10 and recently every time I played a video or something to gain a free prize, such as in the calendar and Dragon TV Island, the game will freeze after letting me see/interact with adds so I can not click on anything or claim my prize. I tried following the steps from above but they didn't work. It still freezes and I have to restart the app to do anything. What should I do?
Game keeps freezingPost count: 6Reputation: 3Joined: