@zZZ New elements are Time, Sound, Universe, Toxic, Void, Insect, Virtual, Mutant, Zen, Explosive, Blood & other elements, please draw them!!!
New element drawingsPost count: 82Reputation: 15Joined:
New element drawingsPost count: 84Reputation: 55Joined:
Hey @BlackMusik, I'm sorry but I don't see a benefit in adding yet more elements. One should think that 20 elements are enough. What do you propose to accomplish by adding yet more elements? More variety in Arena fights?
I would see much better options for that.
- First of all, why are the combats always 1:1? A single dragon against another. In all strategy games that I played it's my team - as a whole - against my opponent's team, which opens up many strategical options - specialization for one. You have character classes like tanks, burst damage, continuous damage, control, healers/support and many more. There's a front row and a back row to place team members in, and front row usually draws more enemy attacks.
- Why not add gear to enhance specific attributes of dragons? Like better armor, more damage, a dodge ability, a chance for critical damage etc. Every dragon could have one or more slots for gear.
- Or add a kind of academy where dragons can specialize their attacks even more (like some enhanced training center), or which allows dragons to train new element attacks (for elements they don't have yet)
- Or make the Ancient World elements more useful.
- Or have Master Arenas with rarity restrictions, maybe where H and L rarities are banned - this would make the other rarities more valuable, which are quite useless at the moment.
Ready player one?
...oh, and I'm female. And a fighter, not a collector! 😂