Welcome to my 1st ever Mythic Analysis, and it features Fayemalice!

Overview: Fayemalice is a Dark Control monster who relies on Possession. Fayemalice also has access to Area Blind, Single Target Total Blind, and Single Target MegaPossession. Fayemalice is Immune to Blind unranked, which counters a enemy Fayemalice, and Leafilyn, who also uses Blind. At rank 1, she adds Resurrection Block to her trait, which to be completely honest, isn't the most useful trait, and at rank 3, she'll give her enemies Nightmares, which drains Stamina and deals damage.

In a MegaTaunt meta, she is unable to play at all, if the enemy lacks MegaTaunt, she'll do a decent job at controling her enemies.

She has a average speed of 6,336, this the same of these Corrupted monsters, "Sensei Pandaken, Ferrata, Flameara, Dark-er, Lady Meow, King Charmless."

She has the lowest Power, which is 7,920, tied with: Sensei Pandaken, Kat-herine, Igoribuki, Jaakuna Hi, Yaogouai Wangzhou, Leafilyn.

Her life is 86,860, which is average again, in the middle of all Life stats. Maybe towards the lower side.

Skill Set:

• Souls' Chorus (AoE moderate Dark Dmg + Possession - 53s, 3 CD)
  • Mythic Soul (AoE low Dark Dmg + Blind - 46s, 2 CD)
  • Hideous Look (Moderate Dark Dmg + MegaPossession - 43s, 3 CD)
  • Terrorific Shade (Heavy Dark Dmg + Total Blind - 53s, 3 CD)

These are the recommended skills, and they cost a huge stamina cost and have pretty high Cooldowns...

Rune Setup: 3 Speed - She's a Denier, meaning she'll need to go first.

I'd recommend you team her up with someone like Tabora, or The Doo, or anyone who can disable traits, and remove buffs from the enemy team.

Thanks, and If I made any mistakes, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll make changes.