Welcome to my 2nd Corrupted Mythic Analysis, and it features Sensei Pandaken!

Overview: Sensei Pandaken is a Fire Control monster, who uses Stun and Possession, and has capabilities to heal himself, and uses Burn to deal additional DoT damage. Sensei Pandaken has Possesion Immunity unranked, and this counters Fayemalice, he addds Tough to his traits at rank 1, and this is super useful, making Sensei Pandaken one of the better Corrupted monsters, he becomes Immune to Nature Damage at the start of every battle at rank 3, which counters Nature Attackers.

You can counter this with Kernel Pip, since he damages by Percentage!

He has a average speed of 6,336 this is the same as many other Corrupted monsters, he has a power of 7,953, which is higher than the lowest, but still very low. Sensei Pandaken has a nice life of 87,765, his stats may look bad but he is a great monster.

Sensei Pandaken uses Stun and Possession, he has Two AoE Stun skills, one with only Stun and the second one with an addition of Possession. Sensei Pandaken can also apply Burn to his enemies, or heal himself in one skill or damage and gain Regeneration. To top things off; he can hold the Revival Relics, which make him super-powerful, so he can gain an additional chance to win! His Obscure Talent is Unrelenting Assault, which is obtained from his Era Sage dungeon, which makes him unstoppable, if he is ran as an attacker.

Skill Set:

• Three-Inch Punches (AoE low Fire Dmg + Stun and Possession - 53s, 3 CD)
  • Combustion (AoE low Fire Dmg + Burn - 46s, 2 CD)
  • Eucalyptus Flavor (Moderate Nature Dmg + Self Life Regeneration - 22s, 0 CD)
  • Zen Meditation (Self 40% Heal - 39s, 1 CD)

Rune Setup: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 1 Speed, 2 Strength

Again, you'll partner this Corrupted with any Debuffer; who can remove MegaTaunt and Traits from enemies before Sensei Pandaken attacks.

Thanks, and If I made any mistakes, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll make changes.