When I was making regular Aether Mythics, I thought it'd be a good idea to do this, and this was Monday, the 12th of July.

REMINDER: THIS IS FAN MADE

DEVINE AETHER MYTHICS
Devine Aether monsters have some unique abilities normal Aether Mythics don't have. They don't any higher stat boosts or anything like that.

How would they be obtained? There will only be nine of them, one for each element. And that is why they are super easy to obtain but it will take time to rank-up the Devine Aether Mythics, and it will take the Warmaster Style.

NEW DEVINE DUNGEONS
You will be able to play through a new type of Heroic Dungeon, using a new currency called Devine Orbs. You will obtain it from everywhere in the game! They will be the same as the Warmaster dungeons, six floors, and 30 nodes in each, granting Cells of the monster.

NEW ORB DUNGEON
The Orb Dungeon will grant you daily rewards of Devine Orbs! However, it isn't that easy, you must use only Rank 3 Aether Mythics, and there is only one floor, and this floor rewards the player with 15 Devine Orbs.

DEVINE ABILITIES
All nine of the Devine Aether Mythics will have one special ability each, special to their unique role and power of skills. Devine abilities scale upon rank, and they cannot be removed from a Devine Aether Mythic.

CELLS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The only way you can obtain a Devine Aether Mythic is through their own unique dungeon, using the same element monsters. So the Fire Dungeon will require 3 Rank 3 Fire Aether Mythics, etc.

If you think that's all, you'd be kidding yourselves: I have a few more concepts coming soon which will tie into this one.

Thanks for reading my idea, and I have to remind you this is again: Fan Made.