New Mythical Era: The Era of Tartar
When Lord Inheritor took the Ambrosia from the top of the Conciliation Treaty, he forgot one thing: The Ambrosia kept the Tartar monsters locked up! When the latter broke the treaty, he released all the bad energies of tartar! Now they’re going to get revenge...
Further information on the era:
Before the era of Tartar begins, there will be the gifts of the blessing of the Blosoms era. These gifts include:
• 7 days before the end of the Blosoms era: 10 cells of the last monster of the Golden Legend Pass • 6 days before the end of the Blosoms era: 25 Nebula • 5 days before the end of the Blosoms era: 25 gems • 4 days before the end of the Blosoms era: A random mythical monster (except Blosoms era) • 3 days before the end of the Blosoms era: A level 7 ruin chest (excluding gold ruin) • 2 days before the end of the Blosoms era: 1M of food • 1 day before the end of the Blosoms era: 2M of gold
BUT, there will be another gift…:
• 1 day after the launch of the Tartar era: The first Tartar monster: Ixilion (WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONE WEEK)
The era of Tartar will last 6 seasons with each:
• A Golden Legend Pass monster • A Legend Pass monster • An Exclusive Golden Legend Pass Monster • A monster of the Multiplayer mode • A monster of tales • A marathon monster • A monster to find on a maze • Two monster bounty hunters • A monster of bredding event • A quest monster
TOTAL Monsters: 11
Duration of events:
• Golden Legend Pass: 30 days • Legend Pass: 30 days • Tales: 10 days • Marathon: 10 days • Labyrinth: 10 days • Bounty Hunt: 5 days • Breeding Event: 10 days • Quest: 10 days
Arrival of events:
• Golden Legend Pass: From the start of the era • Pass Legend: From the launch of the era • Tales: 10 days after the launch of the era • Marathon: 20 days after the launch of the era • Labyrinth: 10 days after the launch of the era • Premium hunting: 5 days before the end of the era • Bredding event: 5 days after the launch of the era • Quest: 10 days before the end of the era
Event planning (events starting at the same time):
The seasons of the era:
• Season 1 of Tartar • Season 2 of Tartar • Season 3 of Tartar • Season 4 of Tartar • Season 5 of Tartar • Season 6 of Tartar
In this era, skill charts that I have created will be used. I don’t want to reproduce the skills charts of Social Point, but to make the statistics of my monsters clearer.
If the era is accepted in the game, I invite the community managers to give me a part of the price of the offers when they are purchased.
APPOINTMENT – ON THE NEXT MESSAGE OF THIS TOPIC: THE FIRST MONSTER OF TARTAR.